“Good Stuff”

Ranked #44 of 888 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plano, Texas
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

All the items I have had are very good. Not my favorite pizza place but the pizza is real good. Go early as it can at times turn into a line but then again that is true with all good Plano restaurants. We go here often.

Visited December 2013

McKinney, Texas
“Great food in this hidden gem”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I happened upon this restaurant and I am glad we did. The place is small but does have some patio seating. The salad was fresh and the creamy Italian dressing was wonderful. The salads were served with a seasoned garlic bread which was outstanding. I had the angel hair pasta with the lightest meat balls I have ever had, totally awesome. One thing I noticed was the wait staff was overly helpful to one another which I found refreshing. The owner, Joe came around to each table to personally welcome everyone. Joe, we will be back!!!

“Outstanding”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We are long-time Plano residents and still can't believe we missed this place for all those years. We went for the first time a week ago and I've been back 3 times since then. Pizza is great, Fettuccine Alfredo is great, Lasagna is the best I've ever had and the Diablo marinara sauce is killer (literally & figuratively).

I really like the focaccia bread and the cheesecake, turtle style, is also fantastic.

It's BYOB, always busy and I've seen the owner mingling around every time I've been. Go!

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Food, Authentic Atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My wife had a Stromboli, my daughter had a Calzone, and I had the ravioli. All of them were delicious. The calamari was good, but the marinara sauce with it was outstanding. Place does not have curb appeal, but it was packed on a Thursday night! Only thing keeping it from a 5 was meals took a little long to arrive because they had a couple of pizza orders arrive at same time our order went in. They acknowledged it and the food was worth the wait.

Plano, Texas
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants! We love the pizza and cannoli. Yum! You can also BYOB. My daughter loves their pesto. We looked all over for good New York style pizza and finally found Covino's.

• Visited May 2014