Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area
Ranked #15 of 44 Hotels in Plano
Plano, Texas
“djackson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I`m staying here 4 work, The guest services are great every-one is very nice the motel is very clean , your rooms are touched up every day, mathew&marcello are extra cool.the next time i come back i will stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are good/ I stayed here sense November 2013- leaving March 2014
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I'm staying here for work. I couldn't have picked a cleaner & friendlier hotel. The staff is impeccable. Your room will get cleaned every day , very we'll at that. There has been a few times that when I went back to my room the breakfast was over for the day the guy that works the counter during the day has gone into their and actually got breakfast for me, unbelievable.
They go out of their way to know your name and greet you with a smile.
If you stay here make it a point to meet the kid that works during the day(Marcello Perez).
I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I've stayed here several times, and I don't usually take the time to write reviews. However, after a recent stay, I promised myself I would.

The property is quite new, and the people who work there have always gone out of their way to help. Extra pillows, different room location, and even putting me in a room different than what I paid for in order help me out. I usually have a lot of requests, and they work very hard to fulfill them.

Further, a few years back, I stayed here when my father passed away suddenly (I used to live in Plano but now live out of state). The staff was UBER helpful and went way above the call of duty on several occasions.

The rooms that are suites with a door separating bedroom from sitting area are great when we bring our 2 year old. Indoor pool also great for the two year old.

The only thing I can say that is even remotely negative is that I wish there was more light in the indoor pool area at night -- kind of dim at night.

Can't say enough good things. Love the 24 hr convenience shop, breakfasts are great, etc.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Longview, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at this property 2 nights over a weekend. I highly recommend this hotel if your staying in this area. It was very clean, well kept, and very nicely appointed and decorated. All the employee's we came in contact with were nice, polite, and professional. Made all the right moves. Free Wi-Fi. Free parking. Free breakfast. We were looking for hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub. So many hotels in Dallas only have outdoor pools. In the winter, they don't do you any good. This Staybridge had a awesome pool and hot tub. The pool was very warm with little waterfalls at each corner. Big hot tub. We ended up spending quit a lot of time in that area. Breakfast had lots of choices. Average, but very good. Our room had a very comfortable bed. Really cool shower. Lots of T.V. channels with HBO. Quiet and perfect working heat and air system. The hotel is also easy to find and get to. Great job here Staybridge!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mur018
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I was able to sleep properly. Minimal noise. There is a LA Fitness next door and I think they have a deal with the hotel for guest pass although I ran out of time and didn't get over there. There is also a Central Market around the corner within walking distance. Just walk on over get some groceries and put them in the fridge.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms on the north side face a basketball court. That may or may not be an issue for l...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel offered us a very comfortable stay for the one night we were here for a quick college visit. It is a mile from the UT-Dallas campus. It is conveniently located on the Bush Turnpike right on the border of Plano and Richardson. It's around the corner from the HEB Central Market, and an easy drive from numerous retail and dining establishments.
Accommodations were very comfortable. Climate control in the room was excellent on this frigid weekend. While we scraped ice off the car the morning we left, we spent a pleasant, cozy evening in our comfortable room. Water pressure in the shower was very adequate, and the hotel-provided soaps and shampoo were designer-quality. Rooms here offer free wi-fi, and come equipped with a full fridge, small cooktop, coffee maker, dishwasher, and microwave.
The full hot breakfast disappointed though. Powdered eggs, reheated potatoes, canned fruit, yogurt, breakfast cereals and breads were underwhelming. Coffee was just ok, although it's advertised as Wolfgang Puck-brand. The waffle maker and provided batter was appreciated, although we did not sample it. Copies of the local newspaper and a large HDTV in the lobby were a nice touch.
Overall, a good comfortable stay. I would stay here again, but would consider other properties in the area as well.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Our hosts chose this hotel for us on our visit as I was taking a watercolor workshop for the SouthWestern Watercolor Society. Our room was spacious, spotlessly clean and perfect. I had a great nights sleep in a superb bed and the silence was just what we needed. I loved how the reception team couldn't do enough for us. I wish all hotels were like this one although help with luggage to the rooms on arrival like in Europe would add to the experience!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Courtyard Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson

Been to Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area? Share your experiences!