“''Best service ever''”

Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Dallas, Texas
“''Best service ever''”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was one of the best weekend get always i had in a long time. i order on line and I had a problem with my selection,I told the lady at the front desk that i wasn't happy with my selection and she fixed it right away, thank you Brio this young lady is a truly a great asset to the company, from that point everything just seem to fall in place. the property was very clean and I really enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: I enjoyed everything just select this hotel and u will be fine.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! It means so much to us to hear that you are happy and feel safe and comfortable ! We love having you with us and hope that you will always feel like you are at home when in Plano!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was at Staybridge for 1 month for work purposes. I was adviced to stay only in this hotel, and probably now I understand why. In comparison to previous hotels I had been before, I couldn't choose more friendlier hotel
1. The room get cleaned very well every day
2. If you need something out of the standard hours, reception people will organize it for you (Food, drink, special need...)
3. They have their own cool swimming pool and a small gym
4. Computer and office facilities without extra charge

It is just a great hotel - I suggest everyone both families and singles to stay in this hotel - you won't be sorry !

Room Tip: Just notice that those who stay at the hotel can visit "La Fitness" sport club for free, i...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Kuddos the the Staybridge Suites Plano/Richardson area for their outstanding service. From the time we arrived Friday evening and was greeted by thye front desk associate to the breakfast hostess promptness on Saturday and Sunday morning with the large number of guests in the breakfast area etc. Kim the Sales Mgr and Christian the GM also assisted me in making my weekend trip an enjoyable one with my family. The pool and sport court were a big hit. This is my hotel of choice when I travel to the North Dallas area. You all are doing a great job. Thank You.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I`m staying here 4 work, The guest services are great every-one is very nice the motel is very clean , your rooms are touched up every day, mathew&marcello are extra cool.the next time i come back i will stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are good/ I stayed here sense November 2013- leaving March 2014
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I'm staying here for work. I couldn't have picked a cleaner & friendlier hotel. The staff is impeccable. Your room will get cleaned every day , very we'll at that. There has been a few times that when I went back to my room the breakfast was over for the day the guy that works the counter during the day has gone into their and actually got breakfast for me, unbelievable.
They go out of their way to know your name and greet you with a smile.
If you stay here make it a point to meet the kid that works during the day(Marcello Perez).
I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Denver, CO
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I've stayed here several times, and I don't usually take the time to write reviews. However, after a recent stay, I promised myself I would.

The property is quite new, and the people who work there have always gone out of their way to help. Extra pillows, different room location, and even putting me in a room different than what I paid for in order help me out. I usually have a lot of requests, and they work very hard to fulfill them.

Further, a few years back, I stayed here when my father passed away suddenly (I used to live in Plano but now live out of state). The staff was UBER helpful and went way above the call of duty on several occasions.

The rooms that are suites with a door separating bedroom from sitting area are great when we bring our 2 year old. Indoor pool also great for the two year old.

The only thing I can say that is even remotely negative is that I wish there was more light in the indoor pool area at night -- kind of dim at night.

Can't say enough good things. Love the 24 hr convenience shop, breakfasts are great, etc.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at this property 2 nights over a weekend. I highly recommend this hotel if your staying in this area. It was very clean, well kept, and very nicely appointed and decorated. All the employee's we came in contact with were nice, polite, and professional. Made all the right moves. Free Wi-Fi. Free parking. Free breakfast. We were looking for hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub. So many hotels in Dallas only have outdoor pools. In the winter, they don't do you any good. This Staybridge had a awesome pool and hot tub. The pool was very warm with little waterfalls at each corner. Big hot tub. We ended up spending quit a lot of time in that area. Breakfast had lots of choices. Average, but very good. Our room had a very comfortable bed. Really cool shower. Lots of T.V. channels with HBO. Quiet and perfect working heat and air system. The hotel is also easy to find and get to. Great job here Staybridge!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mur018
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
WoodSpring Suites Signature North Dallas

Been to Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area? Share your experiences!