“Friendly Staff & Clean Suite.”

Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area
Ranked #17 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Sugar Land, Texas
“Friendly Staff & Clean Suite.”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is my 1st time ever to stay at Staybridge Suite. As a 1st timer, I had enjoy an excellent experience ranging from front desk staff, cleaning team and nice clean room, etc..........
Great evening reception, will return in the near future for sure. Great Job and Thank You.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We have stayed in the Plano/ Richardson/ Dallas area many times, and continue to choose the Staybridge Suites Plano. The rooms are immaculate aswell as huge, great location with the staff being exceptional. From the front desk staff to the kitchen staff. The room get cleaned very well every day. The property was extremely clean and I really enjoyed my stay and will be staying again soon.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was one of the best weekend get always i had in a long time. i order on line and I had a problem with my selection,I told the lady at the front desk that i wasn't happy with my selection and she fixed it right away, thank you Brio this young lady is a truly a great asset to the company, from that point everything just seem to fall in place. the property was very clean and I really enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: I enjoyed everything just select this hotel and u will be fine.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! It means so much to us to hear that you are happy and feel safe and comfortable ! We love having you with us and hope that you will always feel like you are at home when in Plano!
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was at Staybridge for 1 month for work purposes. I was adviced to stay only in this hotel, and probably now I understand why. In comparison to previous hotels I had been before, I couldn't choose more friendlier hotel
1. The room get cleaned very well every day
2. If you need something out of the standard hours, reception people will organize it for you (Food, drink, special need...)
3. They have their own cool swimming pool and a small gym
4. Computer and office facilities without extra charge

It is just a great hotel - I suggest everyone both families and singles to stay in this hotel - you won't be sorry !

Room Tip: Just notice that those who stay at the hotel can visit "La Fitness" sport club for free, i...
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Kuddos the the Staybridge Suites Plano/Richardson area for their outstanding service. From the time we arrived Friday evening and was greeted by thye front desk associate to the breakfast hostess promptness on Saturday and Sunday morning with the large number of guests in the breakfast area etc. Kim the Sales Mgr and Christian the GM also assisted me in making my weekend trip an enjoyable one with my family. The pool and sport court were a big hit. This is my hotel of choice when I travel to the North Dallas area. You all are doing a great job. Thank You.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I`m staying here 4 work, The guest services are great every-one is very nice the motel is very clean , your rooms are touched up every day, mathew&marcello are extra cool.the next time i come back i will stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are good/ I stayed here sense November 2013- leaving March 2014
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I'm staying here for work. I couldn't have picked a cleaner & friendlier hotel. The staff is impeccable. Your room will get cleaned every day , very we'll at that. There has been a few times that when I went back to my room the breakfast was over for the day the guy that works the counter during the day has gone into their and actually got breakfast for me, unbelievable.
They go out of their way to know your name and greet you with a smile.
If you stay here make it a point to meet the kid that works during the day(Marcello Perez).
I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites

Been to Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area? Share your experiences!