“The worst service in Plano”
Review of Kosta's Cafe

Kosta's Cafe
Ranked #187 of 899 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Plano
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst service in Plano”
Reviewed 5 April 2009

I went to Kostas Cafe with my family for a light dinner. We arrived and were seated and did not get a waiter until 15 minutes later. The waiter was very nonchalant and asked what I would like to drink and I mentioned juice. He sent the man bussing table to give me orange juice in a plastic cup. Mind you, he did not ask her husband what he would like to drink.
Meanwhile, other families/customers came in that were caucasian and were attended to immediately. The waiter assigned to us came back later to get our orders, which came late and only checked on us once, while he was checking on other tables. The worst part of the evening was that we were over charged for our meal and I called the waiter and he said he did not run my card. He later came back and asked if we would like baklava that it was a mistake on their part. The owner was in the restaurant and on our way out, while seating down chatting with another person, said "sorry guys". It was a terrible experience, we were treated very poorly and I will do everything to make sure anyone I know does not patronize this business. There are many other greek restaurants in Plano with far superior business.

1 Thank Foodie45

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A great family run, local chain.”
Reviewed 7 October 2008

A great family run, local chain.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook