“Great value”

NYLO Plano at Legacy
Ranked #15 of 48 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The NYLO Plano is a nice hotel with a great design. The rooms are very small, so if traveling with a big family, this may not be the place for you. The rooms are equipped with everything you need, just cramped. They give an awesome discount for patients and families that are visiting Children's Medical Center in Plano.

• Stayed: January 2014
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Plano at Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We are happy to have had you stay with us. Our close proximity to Children’s can help in allowing our guest to focus on the larger concern at hand with minimal time to and from. Should your travels bring you back to the area we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip. The pictures do really live up to Nylo's image. The exterior design is beautiful. The lobby is pleasantly different from other boutique hotels I've stayed at. The staff was great, especially at check in. The rooms are awesome, great comfortable beds and shower.
The restaurant however was not so great. Food was decent but the bartender was pretty bad. He had limited to knowledge on cocktails. He was extremely slow even when there was only 4 people at the bar. One night a girl sitting next to me told me to leave because tge bartender was behind his curtain on the left hand side of the bar. Sure enough, waited 5 minutes and he never came out. That was on 7/19.
I would love to give the Nylo 5 stars but the restaurant/bar ruins it for them.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Abraham G

Thank you for staying at NYLO for your recent business trip to North Texas. We receive great feedback on our NYLO NYTE mattresses and are available for purchase! We greatly appreciate your honest feedback regarding the restaurant service and have looked into this matter. Please be assured that we have made necessary adjustments so that this does not occur again in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

NYLO Plano is our corporate preferred hotel in this area so I have stayed here over 10 times. Rooms have always been immaculate, good water pressure, free wi-fi, free parking, free water, comfy beds, great towels and linens. Just 3 problems that are management problems. I was one time given a key to an already occupied room, so I scared a guy to death when I walked in on him. They have a new buffet breakfast which was pitifully organized and empty of most foods at 8:45a. I didn't see a host, maybe she was busy restocking but I just walked out. And lastly, even though I am there on business and not personally paying, I would like some type of loyalty program. Our company has two other preferred hotels in area so I don't have to stay there.
I do because I love the set up and there is plenty of places to eat within walking distance but I still want some show of recognition.

Room Tip: Get a high room facing the road and you don't have to close the blinds, no one can look in
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your honest feedback from your recent visit. We apologize for the mishaps and have taken your comments to the team to further grow from them. We do extend a breakfast buffet along with an al a carte menu. We have club NYLO for loyal guests like yourself, it is not a points based program so there is no need to keep track of an account number or points. We would be happy to sign you up.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Overall everything was very nice. Service was great, and I loved the overall feel of the room. There were some late night party people which we could hear through the door past midnight, but they didn't keep us awake. Also not the hotel's fault just thought I would mention it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

We are glad you had a great stay and you enjoyed our staffs service at NYLO Plano. We try our very best to accommodate and make sure our guests are comfortable and have a relaxing nights rest during their visit. I apologize for the disruptive guests, in the future should a similar occurrence arise please notify a staff member and we will be happy to assist.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a fantastic stay at NYLO Plano this weekend. I loved the unique, modern aesthetic. They had good food, comfortable beds, and a great atmosphere. I will definitely go back and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thanks for your awesome review! We love hearing that our guest had a fantastic stay. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Enjoyed a weeknight getaway for my sisters birthday. We didn't spend much time at the hotel due to rain that day. The location was perfect! Hotel staff gave us a great recommendation for dinner across the street and it was open late.
Beds were very comfortable. My personal preference is to have an outlet right on the nightstand in order to charge my phone and this hotel did not have one. The room is open concept so you have to be ok with everyone "hearing" whats going on in the bathroom. I didn't care for that. If you like ultra modern boutique lodging...this hotel is for you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with NYLO hotels for your sister’s birthday retreat. We are in a growing area with a Nightlife scene. I apologize that we do not have an outlet located directly on the nightstand, but there is one rather close to it. Not everyone desires the Loft concept, but we do receive raving comments regarding the locally inspired design, NYLO NYTE™ mattresses and artwork. We are happy to read that you overall enjoyed our hotel.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We've stayed at this hotel twice when in town for concerts. It is always consistent in service and amenities. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to the tollway, loads of restaurants and major shopping areas.

Room Tip: Get a higher room to get away from the bar noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your visit. The NYLO Plano hotel is a great location to concert venues and recreational activities at the Toyota Stadium, Dr. Pepper Ballpark and the Frisco Convention Center.

We look forward to having you back at the hotel for another concert staycation.