US$159
Hotels.com
US$159
US$131
US$55
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites(Plano)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$119
US$128
US$116
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$272
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsloft styleconcrete floorcool placeunique hotelrooms are smallbed was very comfortablebusiness tripbathroom doorbusiness hotelshower headstaff was friendlydallas areashuttle servicehipconceptminimalistbrick
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 4 nights whilst visiting friends in the area. It’s in a super convent location for all freeways and many shops. The rooms are spacious with rather a funky modern design. Staff were very friendly. Would stay here again, esp as the price was so good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Luis A, General Manager at NYLO Plano at Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Travel Lover,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your mini-vacay at our modern, industrial style hotel.

Our staff take pride in knowing that we were able to make your trip a pleasant experience. Love hearing that our location and price were convenient to your visit.

Please come back and visit us again soon. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were looking forward to laying out by the pool. Got out there mid morning and it was terrible. The pool area had overgrown bushes and dead plants lining parts of the fence. The concrete area that was once looked to be painted, had big spots of scrapes and paint missing that needed to be touched up. The fireplace by the pool was filthy and burn marks could be seen on the stucco facia. It looked very neglected. The pool was very dirty and had not been taken care of very well. Lots of leaves, dirt, small rocks, etc. Another guest was smoking in the pool near us. There was no music playing and no came to ask if we wanted a drink from the bar. Complete fail. We have stayed many times at NYLO Las Colinas. They are FAR better. Come on Plano! You can do better. We won't be back until you can take better care of your property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Luis A, General Manager at NYLO Plano at Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for your comments. I apologize for the poor condition of our pool area during your stay. I understand you were looking forward to a relaxing time by the pool and unfortunately we didn't deliver, so I'm very sorry about that. We have quickly addressed the issues you mentioned and will make sure our team is on top of keeping our public areas in great condition.

I hope you're able to stop by the next time you're in Plano so you can see the improvements. We look forward to being your gracious hosts once again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great, stylish place. I think this was the quietest hotel I've ever stayed in!! Great location too, seemed to be 5-15 minutes from wherever we needed to go. An airport shuttle would be nice, but it won't stop us from visiting them again. Also, our A.C. unit didn't keep up very well. Oh.... the shower was fabulous! Very comfy mattresses too!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Luis A, General Manager at NYLO Plano at Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for the kind comments. We are so happy to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. Yes, the concrete walls do help to keep it nice and quiet. Glad you enjoyed our awesome shower and comfy beds!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues with the AC unit. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll have our engineering team get it working properly.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Plano. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks hotel room was modern and clean close to restraunts, The food at hotel was good but my bartender Tatiana was amazing treated me great and made some of the best mojitos I've tasted thus far.. I will definitaley return

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Luis A, General Manager at NYLO Plano at Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Arturo,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your extended stay at our modern, industrial style hotel.

Our staff take pride in knowing that we were able to make your trip a pleasant experience. So I'm sure Tatiana will be thrilled to hear that she created a memorable trip for you.

Please come back and visit us again soon. We'll have the mojitos ready.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience at the NYLO Plano. The staff was extremely friendly, the room was clean and modern, very affordable, and I really enjoyed lounging by the relaxing pool. I would recommend this hotel to others, but there were a few downsides:
- The pillows were super uncomfortable!
- I went to the restaurant before it closed and they wouldn’t serve me. I admittedly was cutting it close, but my boss had gone an hour earlier and they wouldn’t serve him food then either.
- Upon arrival, you’re charged a refundable $50 USD credit card fee on the room for any incidentals. I did read this online and was expecting it, however the annoying thing is that I’m Canadian and the exchange rate dropped during the days that it took for the the fee to be refunded. So for what I initially paid about $76 CAD, I was only refunded about $71 CAD, so I lost $5 for nothing. This isn’t a fault of the hotel, but a little annoyance that just seems unnecessary - why does my card actually need to be charged and refunded? Most hotels just take down a credit card in case.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela B
Luis A, General Manager at NYLO Plano at Legacy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for your kind and thorough review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - even with a few downsides. Our staff takes great pride in making our guests feel like this is their home away from home.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay, and will take steps to improve them. I apologize for the service experience you had at our restaurant - I will personally follow up with our team to find out how come they turned you down and to ensure that we are all clear on our service standards and open hours.

I apologize for the problems that our deposit policy created for you. I will work with our merchant services company to see if there is a better way to accomplish our credit card policies without putting our guests through similar problems.

Thank you again for your feedback. I really appreciate it. We look forward to being your gracious hosts once again the next time you're in beautiful Plano, TX.