“The worst of the worst!”

Pleasanton Executive Inn
Pleasanton Executive Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We rented the suite (I think room 116 or 117). When we opened the door there was a live skunk in the room. One of the AC units had been removed leaving the hollow shell that contained it. The skunk made a hasty exit thru there and we were able to finally go in. When we entered the room my son folded out the bed in the couch. The hide a bed looked like a crime scene. I am telling you CSI could film ten shows just about that bed. I looked behind the TV. There was a used condom stuck to the wall! Later I decided to check the "Whoorpool tub. Lucky for me I was standing outside the tub when I turned it on. When it started up it spit out a huge loogie of hair and god knows what else! Both of my kids got skin infections from that bathroom. The current owner does not care about the problems because the Eagle Ford shale and the increased business means that people are waiting in line for any room. Do yourself a favor, stay in San Antonio!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank James M

Reviewed 16 August 2010

I dont think I could put it in words what a horrible experience I had at this junky motel! Me and my family travled there becaue my husband was part of the funeral detail for a Marine that passed. The whole town was booked so I stopped at this place and all they had was the SUITE available for 95.00 plus tax. So I took being that I had my kids and it was getting late. I walked into the room, the smell was so disgusting I litterally went to buy OUST ( air freshner) for the room The blankets were disgusting and smelly the couch was holey and missing one leg and there were flies in the room. I was so upset and the manager was not available to speak with so then we took the kids to the pool ( much much much worse!!!) So after just trying to get through the night and i go to check out and the manager is there. I explain everything to him and all he told me was that it was my fault for not saying anything ( ya at 10 at night when in trying to sleep). I asked for some type of refund becuase that room WAS NOT AT ALL WORTH 95.00 and he straight out told me no. What kind of customer service is that. I was very upset becuase I litterally felt i was ripped off anyways take my word for it and if you ever visit Pleasanton just keep driving passed Executive Inn because there is nothing executive about it!!! TRUST ME

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mduarte88
Reviewed 12 July 2010

This hotel was the worst ever! The room looked nice when we first walked in. It was very late so we just laid right down, my spouse kept tossing and turning, I figured it was because you could feel the springs until my daughter started to cry who is 6 months old I get up and turn on the light and she was getting bit by bed bugs! It was so disgusting, we went and got the clerk he said it was because it was raining and they were trying to stay dry also and refused to refund our money! I was already packed and in our car by that time!!! never stay here

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank AshieFaye
Reviewed 1 May 2009

The rooms no longer smell like a wet dog, they have been drenched them with an equally dreadful smelling room deodorizer to cover up the uncleanliness. We've been home several days now and our stuff still stinks like that room. We asked for two beds, clerk asked if we are married and when we said yes he refused to give us a room with 2 beds even though one was available (my advise is to say he's your brother). I slept most of the night in my car because of the smell. The staff was extremely rude.

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed 3 August 2008

Room smelled like a wet dog, west side is next to a dance hall-bar and vibrated room til 1 am, mold and mildew in shower area all over wall and door, bed felt like washboard, pillows like bricks, very poor condition.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Buster51