“Great rooms!”

Studio 6 Pleasanton
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Pleasantly surprised by the modern rooms! We booked a 2-full beds option and were placed in a handicapped accessible room which was okay for us. Loved that we could park right so close to our room. Our room was next to the laundry room but we have 2 toddlers so we are used to noise and it didn't bother us.

The bathroom was huge as it was handicap accessible with adjustable shower head. Water pressure was low but no biggie. There was however some areas where the porcelain tub/shower had been chipped on the floor and rust was building, again something small but I do have a little one who needed a bath. The outlet in the restroom did not work but I didn't not bring this to the staff attention as I was in a hurry and used an outlet in the bedroom area instead.

Breakfast was great, cook your own waffles, pastries, cereal, sausage and cheese omelets. I was searching for milk for my daughter's cereal for a while and was calling for staff for a couple minutes before someone heard me and pointed me to a refrigerator in the staff kitchen area. The fridge had a gallon of milk which I used and put back but was put-off by seeing all the biscuits, and other uncooked breakfast items. Also, the fridge was next to a mop area so that was kind of weird. I suppose they don't get many people asking for milk so it's easier just to point the few guests they get looking for milk to the fridge.

I actually like the hotel and would stay again, just letting you know my experience.

Room Tip: I understand there are a lot of oil field workers who stay here for long periods of time so just kee...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Didn't know what to expect but the rooms were great. 9'ceilings, well decorated, A/C defeated the 101 degree TX heat. The staff went above & beyond to help us with local info, etc. Would stay again anytime.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a new motel catering to the oil field traffic in the south. It is very clean and the owner and employees were very helpful and courteous. Our stay was pleasant and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joyce S
Travellers also viewed these Pleasanton hotels
Hampton Inn Pleasanton
#5 of 10 in Pleasanton
No photo provided
Downtowner Motel
#8 of 10 in Pleasanton

Been to Studio 6 Pleasanton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 Pleasanton

Address: 1167 W Oaklawn Rd, Pleasanton, TX 78064-3957 (Formerly Knights Inn Pleasanton)
Region: United States > Texas > Pleasanton
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pleasanton
Price Range: £41 - £45 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Studio 6 Pleasanton 1.5*
Just south of San Antonio, in the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale, is where you'll find Belmont Inn and Suites Pleasanton. With inviting rooms, generous amenities and pet-friendly accommodations, we are the hotel in Pleasanton, TX of choice for the modern cowboy. Located only 45 miles from San Antonio International Airport, our Pleasanton hotel provides value-rich lodging close to the oil fields and cattle ranches of south Texas.Our Pleasanton, TX Hotel's Features Free Wi-Fi in Rooms and Lobby Business Center Complimentary Daily Breakfast Laundry Facilities ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Studio 6 Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.