“honesty”

Studio 6 Pleasanton
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 6 June 2014

the fact of the matter is that the service there was excellent. the staff there were nice and friendly and very professional the rooms were well keept and very clean. the house keeping were going for the gold they were on top of their game very, very clean I am not just a happy customer but a very satisfied one and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is the second time staying at this hotel and it was as great as the first time. It was very clean and the staff was amazing. My family enjoyed themselves. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to returning!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here a few weekends on different months and absolutely loved it. The rooms were very clean, the staff were all very friendly, going above and beyond to help with whatever we needed at any time. They had hot breakfast, which my daughter loved (making waffles), and everyone was so helpful even though we were checking in so late from coming in from San Antonio. We will definitely be staying again when we are in this area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Raquel R, General Manager at Studio 6 Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your visit while here in Pleasanton. I am extremely pleased that you were happy with the service and the breakfast here.We hope that you will visit again soon!! We appreciate your business and thank you for entrusting us with your comfort while away from home.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a weekday and loved it. The room was very nice and clean, exceeding our expectations. They also served a hot breakfast which was good as well. If I ever pass through this town again, this is where I would stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

It was a great comfortable stay, and extremely friending caring staff . Housekeeping was great. Definitely would recommend and stay again ! The beds were very comfortable and the carpet was clean and room smelled fresh.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Clean, well appointed, good beds and a very friendly and helpful staff. Motel space is at a premium in Pleasanton due to the oil and gas boom. So, to find a nice place to stay at an affordable rate was awesome.

Room Tip: further in the back of property (higher number rooms) although street noise is not really a factor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Pleasantly surprised by the modern rooms! We booked a 2-full beds option and were placed in a handicapped accessible room which was okay for us. Loved that we could park right so close to our room. Our room was next to the laundry room but we have 2 toddlers so we are used to noise and it didn't bother us.

The bathroom was huge as it was handicap accessible with adjustable shower head. Water pressure was low but no biggie. There was however some areas where the porcelain tub/shower had been chipped on the floor and rust was building, again something small but I do have a little one who needed a bath. The outlet in the restroom did not work but I didn't not bring this to the staff attention as I was in a hurry and used an outlet in the bedroom area instead.

Breakfast was great, cook your own waffles, pastries, cereal, sausage and cheese omelets. I was searching for milk for my daughter's cereal for a while and was calling for staff for a couple minutes before someone heard me and pointed me to a refrigerator in the staff kitchen area. The fridge had a gallon of milk which I used and put back but was put-off by seeing all the biscuits, and other uncooked breakfast items. Also, the fridge was next to a mop area so that was kind of weird. I suppose they don't get many people asking for milk so it's easier just to point the few guests they get looking for milk to the fridge.

I actually like the hotel and would stay again, just letting you know my experience.

Room Tip: I understand there are a lot of oil field workers who stay here for long periods of time so just kee...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family