“Great!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Champagne Living -Beautiful Port Aransas Condo Just Steps from the Competition
A beautiful morning view from my condo balcony. Another peek-a-boo view from another angle.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Champagne Living -Beautiful Port Aransas Condo Just Steps from the Competition
A beautiful morning view from my condo balcony.
Another peek-a-boo view from another angle.
Welcome to PortA!
A quaint little condo setting that you will enjoy! No crowds here!
Backside entrances to your condo.
Private pool for condo residences.
Covered deck in case you want to enjoy the pool out of the sun.
And what is better than a cool swim at night?
2 full beds in the 1 bedroom.
Different angle
Beautiful kitchen with lots of light.
Great kitchen with most utensils updated. Good for meal or even a quick snack.
Your own private cinema with soundbar and DVD player.
Your living area with lots of light shining in.
Nice bathroom with 2 sinks and washer/dryer. Also door to shower and toilet.
Door from bathroom leads to shower and toilet
Private boardwalk to the gulf coast beach.
And if you know the Port Aransas beaches, you are at #5.
Bridge over sand dunes to the Port Aransas beach.
Take a nice walk along the beach.
View the wildlife that is always there.
We hope you enjoyed your stay in PortA. Come back often!
Sandfest is a yearly sculpting contest where the creativity is endless.
Included in 2016 was a proud display of our 5 U.S. services.
Living area showing location of pull out couch (before large TV was mounted on opposite wall).
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Larrie B
“Great!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was sparkling clean and very well stocked upon arrival. The two beds were very comfortable. The pool and view were excellent. Above and beyond, though, is that Michael was always available. There was a small problem with condensation from air conditioner. I reported it, and he immediately took care of it. He had also left very clear information regarding checkout.
I would highly recommend this condo. We're planning on going back next year!!

28 Jun 2017
Larrie, I am very glad you enjoyed the condo and Port Aransas. I try to keep the condo as I would want it when I go down there. It was a pleasure to do business with you and I look forward to having you back! Best Regards!
Chris S
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our stay was just what we needed. The rental was very clean and well stocked. Beds were comfortable. Loved having the washer and dryer and being able to use the grill outside. The out door shower by the pool was great to wash off the sand from the beach and the pool felt perfect. It was pretty quite neighborhood and felt we had privacy that we wanted. Kitchen is well stocked with utensils. We will hopefully get to return. Thank you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jul 2017
Hello Chris, I am glad you enjoyed the condo and I am looking forward to having you back soon. I absolutely love it down there too! Thanks for your business! Best Regards, William
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

17 May 2017
Alison, I am glad you guys enjoyed the condo and had a great time in Port Aransas. I haven't been to Sandfest yet, but have seen lots of pictures. I try to outfit this place as I would want it so thanks for the positive feedback. I look forward to having you back soon!
Best, William
Cynthia R
“ms”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Awesome Accommodations! Perfect location, close to everything. Michael has anything and everything you might need. The washer and dryer beats having to come home with wet Sandy clothes. The kitchen has all the utensils, dishware, pots and pans. Believe me when I say, "Perfect!"

26 Oct 2016
Cynthia,
I am very glad you had a good time in Port Aransas and enjoyed my condo. I love it down there! Thanks for your business and I hope to see you back in Port Aransas again very soon!

Best Regards,
William
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing