This was the best value we found on the island. The room was clean and there was always parking. It is pet friendly so we never had a problem coming and going with my friend's dog. We rented a golf cart and found there is a path through the field next door to get you on the back roads so you don't have to get on the highway. It is a good walk from this hotel to the beach, as it is not a straight shot, but if you have a golf cart it is really quick. Included a continental breakfast, complete with a Texas-shaped waffle maker!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from the soft sand and warm surf of Port Aransas Beach, Island Hotel Port Aransas—formerly Mariner Inn & Suites—offers affordable, newly updated accommodations and a variety of amenities perfect for family vacations, weekend getaways, and winter months when you just want to soak up some sun. During your stay at our hotel in Port Aransas, lounge by our outdoor pool, have a picnic by our barbecue grills, let the kids play in the game room, or take the short, 1 mile drive to the beach for swimming, sunning and sandcastle building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Island Hotel Port Aransas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Hotel Port Aransas
- Mariner Inn And Suites
- Island Hotel Port Aransas Texas