“First visit not impressed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moby Dick's

Moby Dick's
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“First visit not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

A friend of ours told us to try this place. So we were down there for a getaway and want there for breakfast Sunday. Seated right away. Server took our drink order and then food didn't see him again til after we got our food. My food was good however my husbands not at all. He asked to speak to manager and she came and he told her. She acted like she didn't care and server was clueless. Needless to say not impressed an not sure we will try again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Van Buren, Arkansas
“Not So Great!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

After reading reviews, my husband decided to stop in and try this place. Well the service started out ok but after getting his food he said the rice was the best thing on the plate. After his meal was done the server asked how was your meal, my husband asked him if he honestly wanted to know and he said yes of course. He told him that he had a better fish sandwich at McDonald's. The server looked at him and said let me take care of that for you. He took his ticket and checked him out and said have a nice day. Didnt even a knowledge the fact he didnt like his food. I think thay says a lot about a place. He will not be going back there.

Killeen, Texas
“Must have improved...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

We were told to go here by some locals based on atmosphere. When we arrived, we realized we had eaten there before years ago. Not a good sign because none of us remembered if the food was any good. We ordered two meals to split between two adults.....the crab boil (snow crab) and the fried shrimp plate. The crab boil was pretty decent.....crab and shrimp were fresh and cooked well but were a little over-seasoned for my liking. The corn, crawfish and potatoes were good, but the sausage that came in it was pretty gross. What really surprised me was the fried shrimp dinner which we weren't expecting much from. The shrimp were HUGE, fresh, the breading was not your standard fare and was delicious! We got coleslaw and green beans.....both of which were awesome in their own right as well. Would highly recommend that dish.

Atmosphere was great, happy hour specials were good, the daily special (steak) seemed like a good deal, but we weren't in a steak mood.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Coronado, California
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Laid back place. Decor is cool. Food was good but not what I expected for "fresh seafood. " Server was super nice after I warmed up too her, I originally asked a question that she had never been asked, so her look was a little strange. But it was alright.

SAN ANTONIO
“Eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Moby Dick's has great food and a fun atmosphere. My friends and I eat there at least once when in Port Aransas.

• Visited November 2013