I picked Port Royal from the website. The pool and condos looked very nice but when we got there we found a very different site. The stairwell and hallways are littered with trash that collect bugs. Our room key didn't work half the time we tried it. My family had to wait outside in a thunderstorm while they fixed it. The staff was rude. The pool was very dirty as was the bathroom in our condo. This condo looks like it was once a very nice place but has not been managed or maintained well. Definately not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ISLAND VILLAGE... with all the amenities of modern civilization, we are the premier Texas resort for family fun and group events on the Gulf of Mexico. Come visit Port Royal Ocean Resort Condominiums and Conference Center, nestled among the dunes of Mustang Island in Port Aransas, Texas.We think the sea, sun and fun should be part of every memorable business meeting and vacation getaway. Miles of uncrowded beaches, tropical elegance, mild temperatures and majestic wildlife make it possible to beachcomb, frolic and enjoy the Royal Treatment year 'round at Port Royal Ocean Resort Condominiums and Conference Center.You won't find a more luxurious, full-service resort anywhere else on the Texas Gulf Coast...where the sun rises from the sea each morning to greet you with a Royal Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Royal Ocean Hotel Port Aransas
- Port Royal Ocean Resort And Conference Center
- Port Royal Condos Port Aransas
- Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center Port Aransas, Texas