Mustang Island Beach Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Beach Lodge(Port Aransas)
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
Kingfish Courts(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
Port Aransas Inn(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
All reviewsliving roomplanning another tripminute walkduring spring breakprivate boardwalkmemorial day weekendget awayfamily vacationunitdunesbeachsurfcoasttruckdogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I booked a owner condo with Best Coast Rentals. This is absolutley one of Port A's best kept secret! I loved that the condo owners were on site and were happy to help me with the BBQ pit and light it. They were super friendly:) Our condo was very nice, roomy and comfortable with plenty of room for our small group. The property itself had all the amenities including a great pool, clubhouse with pool table, fuss ball and a ping pong table that my daughter loved to hang out in with all the other kids. I would most definetley return to this porperty in the future! thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kcates0460
Reviewed 30 September 2008

We stayed at this condo just recently. We booked through RCI. The reviews I had read made me skeptical about what we would find. What we found was a gorgeous two bedroom condo that was immaculate. This is an older property, however, the condo had just been totally redone with new carpet and new stainless appliances - at least it seemed that way. Our condo overlooked a small pool with a fountain and a hot tub surrounded by hummingbird plants. Hummingbirds were everywhere - which I loved because I love hummers. One drawback to this condo is that you really need to drive to the beach. There is a walkway but it is reallllllly far. The boardwalk had sustained damage from Hurricane Ike so it was closed while repairs were being made. There was a game room with pool table, ping pong, and foos ball also. The manager was very accomodating letting us start our 7 day stay a day early since we were not staying the entire time. There were three flat screen tvs in the condo also. I'm not sure the price to stay here, but I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple