The rooms are very small and quaint....a bed and breakfast feel. We loved that there were no phones or televisions in the room...a little weekend getaway from technology was great! Enjoyed reading the history and about Roosevelt's stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 200' long porches to relax on since 1886, the longest porches in Texas stretches and relaxes along with you. The salt air and breezes are gently encouraged by old-fashioned ceiling fans. The sweet creaking of roomy rocking chairs blends with the pages of a novel being turned. Where each room is decorated in period antiques and no two rooms are alike and where there are no televisions nor telephones. If our place sounds like your kind of place, then please consider this an invitation to make yourself at home. We're waiting to treat you as part of our Tarpon Inn family and encourage you to wonder if it's possible to stay forever,or at least a couple more days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tarpon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Hotel Port Aransas
- Tarpon Inn Port Aransas, Texas