Our Family recently booked a stay at The Tarpon Inn in the FDR suite. The FDR suite was incredible. It had hardwood floors and was furnished with old world costal furniture. It had a full kitchen and was very spacious.
The Inn keepers Dan and Faye were very knowledgable and new everything about the area attractions and resturants.
The prices are very reasonable compared to other hotels on the Island.
We will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 200' long porches to relax on since 1886, the longest porches in Texas stretches and relaxes along with you. The salt air and breezes are gently encouraged by old-fashioned ceiling fans. The sweet creaking of roomy rocking chairs blends with the pages of a novel being turned. Where each room is decorated in period antiques and no two rooms are alike and where there are no televisions nor telephones. If our place sounds like your kind of place, then please consider this an invitation to make yourself at home. We're waiting to treat you as part of our Tarpon Inn family and encourage you to wonder if it's possible to stay forever,or at least a couple more days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tarpon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Hotel Port Aransas
- Tarpon Inn Port Aransas, Texas