Unfortunately it rained our entire trip, so we spent more time at the Inn than we would have wanted. The rooms are small, but decorated simarly to most bed and breakfasts. The managers were very friendly and helpful. We loved the fact that all rooms opened out onto a long porch with lots of rocking chairs. The Inn is surrounded by lots of palm trees, so even though you're looking out onto a normal street (our view was a bank), it's still nice. It's very old, but the wood floors help to keep it from smelling musty like lots of places located near the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 200' long porches to relax on since 1886, the longest porches in Texas stretches and relaxes along with you. The salt air and breezes are gently encouraged by old-fashioned ceiling fans. The sweet creaking of roomy rocking chairs blends with the pages of a novel being turned. Where each room is decorated in period antiques and no two rooms are alike and where there are no televisions nor telephones. If our place sounds like your kind of place, then please consider this an invitation to make yourself at home. We're waiting to treat you as part of our Tarpon Inn family and encourage you to wonder if it's possible to stay forever,or at least a couple more days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tarpon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Hotel Port Aransas
- Tarpon Inn Port Aransas, Texas