“Best 2 nights on the Beach for my money”

The Courtyard Condominiums
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
The Courtyard Condominiums
Dallas, Texas
“Best 2 nights on the Beach for my money”
Reviewed 24 June 2010

didn't have much time to enjoy as i was down on business, but my stay was lovely ! Fine service and clean neat room with great decor Loved the Art especially the mermaid in the bedroom! My wife enjoyed the closeness to the sea she walked there while I went in to Corpus Christi for my meeting! We both enjoy being able to grill our steaks and eat them outside then go for a swim in the lovely clean pool in the evenings! Thanks for the tip on the local diner we enjoyed that our first night in town for the all you can eat fish ! I was so stuffed! weather was great though it did rain a little bit one night we hardly noticed the storm and used the wireless internet while watching tv!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank MrMrsPicky

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 6 June 2010

When we arrived at the Courtyard my kids remembered that we had stayed here before. Reasonably priced for Port A. Close to beach. Courteous staff and clean rooms. What more could you ask. We rented a 1 bedroom with a sofa bed that pulled out of the wall. Kitchen had all the tools we needed to cook. Property also had three grills and two picnic areas. I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank luluonthebeach
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2010

My hubby and I once again made our annual post-tax-season getaway to Port Aransas for some quiet time to rest and recharge. The Courtyard has been our spring retreat for the past five year. As always, the property was beautifully maintained. All the upgrades done since last year are just awesome. Thanks to Jessie and staff for all you do make our stay as care-free as possible. You are all wonderful.

For all looking for a gem in Port Aransas, we highly recommend the Courtyard for a couples spot as well as a family getaway.

Thanks again, Courtyard. See you again next year.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TaxedNTired
Temple, TX
Reviewed 9 December 2009

We just needed to get out of town to relax and get away. Found the Courtyard here on trip advisor and googled their website. The place looked nice and decided to give it a try. I used their online reservation system to book our stay. It was easy and worked flawlessly. I always hold my breath with those things.

We were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. For $89/night, we got a very nice room, friendly staff, and a great location in relation to the beach. The whole place was clean and well maintained. We can't say enough good things about our stay. It was wonderfully relaxing and just what we needed.... no hassles. Thanks Courtyard. We are fans and will be back for more.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank El_Dubya_Kay
MI
Reviewed 7 December 2009

I was recommend here from a friend who loved it, and I couldn't have asked for a better vacation spot either. The rooms were very welcoming and felt like home. The office manager was particularly wonderful. We locked ourselves out of our room one night and she came to the rescue very quickly and with a smile in spite of it being very late in the evening. The pool was always very clean, as was the entire grounds. Great place!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank puppies01
San Antonio, Tx
Reviewed 6 December 2009

I've been coming to Port Aransas for most of my life and have stayed at many places. This spot has turned out to be one of Port A's hidden treasures.

The Courtyard's exerior was nicely manicured and well kept. The room was clean, comfy and cozy. There was a fully stocked kitchen and the appliances looked to be new. The staff (from the office manager to the ladies who replaced towels and linens to the fellow who maintains the pool) were friendly and bent over backwards to make sure our stay was a great one.

The building are arranged in a rectangle. The courtyard created inside this rectangle contains the pool, picnic areas and grassy spots for games. Its a great place for the kids to run and play without ever being far from sight. The far end of the property has a basketball court, shuffle board and horse shoe pits.

Just a few hundred yards from the beach, it is an easy walk (or drive). There is a convenience store close by and the island grocery store is a little over 2 miles away. A couple of great restaurant and a pizza joint are all close. We learned on this trip that Port A just built a professionally planned golf course just about a quarter mile to the south of Courtyards. Maybe we'll try it out next time.

Price, location, family-friendly atmosphere ...we'll definitely come back.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family