“Great omelets!”

Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast, Homemade Bisquits,Tacos, Egg Plates, French Toast, PancakesBurgers, Hand Battered, Grilled or Sauteed Seafood, Steaks, Chicken fried Chicken, Chicken Fried Steak, Homemade Crab Cakes, Shrimp, Salads, Subs, Homemade Mash Potatoes, Homemade Clam Chowder, Homemade Onions Rings, Homemade Desserts. Made to order Entrees. Big portions for the price you pay. Give us a try you will not regret it. We are located at the old Little Joe's 200 W Ave G We Serve an awesome homestyle Breakfast from 5AM-11:30AM Lunch and Dinner Close at 10pm On Friday and Saturday. Close at 9pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. On Wednesday and Sundays hours are 7am-3pm. Try our Onion Rings they are the best along with the hamburgers! We have great food, we are family owned and operated. Come check us out and let us know how we are doing and what we may need to improve. Leave feed back on trip advisor. Thanks!
San Angelo, Texas
“Great omelets!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

What a deal! Monday through Friday all breakfast omelets are only $6.00. I had the yummy shrimp omelet (regularly $10.95 and worth it). It was stuffed with shrimp, grilled veggies and Monterrey Jack cheese. I added the homemade ranchero sauce for a buck and it was perfect. The grits are ok but I did enjoy the biscuits! Wish they had presweetened tea and I would have been in heaven! Service very friendly and attentive. Enjoy!

Golden, Colorado
“yummy”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My sister and I ate there the last day we arrived. And I cannot wait to go back and have some fresh fish that is always on the menu . The banana pudding was really good! Made with perfect ripened bananas. We will be back to try more.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sharon w
Texas
“Something special---comfort food!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

It's a little mom and pop joint that's not like all the other fried fish rests. in town.
If you want a homey feel and grandma's cooking then this is the place for you.
They now have a salad bar which is nice, not too fancy, just small and what you need for a salad.
Been for breakfast, lunch and dinner and they were all good. Weekends do get crowded so be warned. Pancakes, omlettes and biscuits and gravy are great. I had grilled shrimp and it was good. The veggies and baked potato were just like something you'd make at home.
It's a comfort food restaurant. Would recommend and will eat there every time we visit Port A.
The staff are great. Very friendly.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank zooeyboomboom
Dallas, Texas
“Fine breakfast”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Friendly people, good food, outstanding prices. We came here on a Thursday morning for breakfast, and were seated right away. The waitress warned that on weekends there is often a waiting line all the way out the door.

Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
“Typical, everyday food”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place to have breakfast and were told to try Avery's. The selection of breakfast options on the island is definitely slim pickens. The food was just ok, something anybody with a pan and some eggs could make...definitely nothing spectacular or to write home about. Service was good, our waitress never let my coffee get too low which I was thankful for.

Visited November 2013