“Go Wild with Her Salads”

Miss K's Deli & Bistro
Ranked #31 of 80 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This food is fresh, full of delicious flavors with added tidbits to make them gourmet. Generous portions and big smiles from the staff. Just order and find a seat; the food will be there before you've had a chance to wash the beach or your shopping spree off your hands.

1  Thank Gabriele S

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I met a friend here for lunch after reading all the great reviews. I was not dissapointed! It is a quaint little spot with friendly staff and great homemade food. We had the tortellini salad and crab & Swiss quiche which were both delicious! I will definitely be back next trip to Port A.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I'll keep this review short and sweet. You must try this place for lunch. If you like a simple, but wonderful lunch, this is a must! I had the shrimp salad wrap (YUMMY!!!) and my partner had the chunk chicken salad, both with a side of fruit (but, no pickles. . .I always remember the pickles!!) They also had pimento cheese and I asked for a side of this, as it's an all time favorite of mine and love to try it different places. They gave me a small side at NO charge!! Next time I will have it as a wrap, as it was VERY good and definately worth a trip to get a better tasting.

Two sandwiches, two fruit salads, two iced teas, free sample of pimento cheese (but NO pickles). .$22.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The salads are interesting and very good. We had a clam chowder that was amazing. This little strip center spot does not disappoint.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Love the ever changing menu specials on the board out front. They always have something for everyone! Good place to cool off with a big glass of iced tea. Choose a sampler plate with several different salads from which to choose.

The only problem I've seen at this establishment remains the same. I hate when they run out of specials before I get there to order!!!! My advise it to get there early....

ps. They do catering events and holidays also.

1  Thank Patty E