“Great Family Beachfront Property!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Coral Cay Beachfront Condominiums
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Family Beachfront Property!”
Reviewed 30 June 2004

We just got back from a family vacation at Coral Cay and had a WONDERFUL time.
Spacious, clean rooms. The location is great, right on the beach and only a minute drive into town to shops and resteraunts.
The grounds are very well maintained and staff is very helpful and friendly. I would recomend Coral Cay to anyone.

• Stayed June 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 30 June 2004

Hubby and I wanted to take our 2 grandsons to the coast for 5 days and we were kind of strapped for money. I checked all around and found a great deal plus a little discount for staying 3 or more nites. We had stayed at the Coral Cay before but with a group of people in a 2 bd condo. This time (not knowing how large their efficiency would be), I reserved it! We were so impressed by the size and all the commodities. I was so thrilled with the room size. I imagined we were going to get some little hole in the wall and for 2 adults and 2 kids (drive each other crazy) before the trip would end. They had a queen size bd plus a studio twin bed on each side of the couch. We had so much room to walk around and even had a small yard and patio in the back side. Close to the pool and the beach. I loved it and will be coming back. Would recommend highly to others.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 May 2004

My family has stayed here since I was a little girl and now my husband and I bring our friends here every summer. Our experience has always been great and we will continue to rcommend Coral Cay to our friends.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 January 2004

What a great, friendly place!! The location is wonderful. It is located right on the beach in town, not 15 miles out like some of the other resorts.The condos are very clean, spacious and all have a patio or deck. The grounds are very well maintained and the two pools were a bonus. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We just got back and are going to make Coral Cay our home away from home. Our room did not have a vcr either, but if I want to watch movies I'll do that at home.
Coral Cay gets two thumbs up in my book!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, TX
Reviewed 5 September 2003

Stayed 3 nights at the Coral Cay over Labor Day weekend (Aug 29-Aug 31, 2003).Positives-close to beach, in town, and low rates for condo property, two pools, lots of dishes and cookware, cold air-conditioner.Negatives-low rise building and high dunes prevent view of beach, interior poorly maintained, one pool no larger than a residential pool.I can only speak for our unit (a 2 bdrm flat) but the interior was dated and worn. Broken door hardware in almost all rooms (no privacy locks on bdrms), pictures missing from walls, broken furniture, borken vertical blinds. Broken appliances and decor items stored in closets.In general, it appears that the interior received very little maintenance. TV coded so as not to allow hooking up a game system or DVD player (any thing that requires RCA plugs instead of coax)There are much better properties for $25 - $50 a night more. I don't consider this property a value due to the poor condition of the interior.

29 Thank monroe2020