Aransas Princess
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Port Aransas
See available hotels
View Hotel
The Beach Lodge(Port Aransas)
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
Kingfish Courts(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
Port Aransas Inn(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe kitchenmaster bedroomfirst floorhot tubtennis courtsbalconyboardwalkgulfpoolsicemakercondoportunitsbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2013

These are individually owned units. Only about 45 out of 112 are rented out. They say there's a locked boardwalk gate, its wide open. Dogs all over the place and screaming kids, sign says no diaper aged kids in pool, but three days in a row there were people changing diapers on the lounge chairs. Gross. Such a beautiful property management needs to do something about it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank beachhappy_13
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This past weekend was my second June visit to the same condo on first floor. Our balconey overlooked the pool facing the beach. At times the pool was crowded, but never overly noisy. The second pool is out towards the "front" facing the golf course, the hot tub is located there, and it seemed quieter at all times. Absolutely beautiful pool areas, meticulously maintained pool & grounds. The boardwalk is quite nice over to the beach & not a long walk. (I can't look down though - feels like the boards are too widely spaced !!)

The condo itself is privately owned. THIS IS NOT A HOTEL !! Bring your own food/extra's/foil/coffee filters/baggies....seems common sense to me there.(or ASK prior to arrival what is actually supplied) Furnished very comfortably. At one point 8 people ate dinner around the table, conversed in the living room & 6 of us could sit on the balcony at a time. One big plus is the FULL kitchen & laundry room - this unit (102) even has an ice maker. Decently appointed kitchen !! PLENTY of towels & bedding. Beautiful master bath...I could go on & on. It's a 2/2 unit & one room has trundle beds & sofa is a sleeper. Love seat is big enough for a shorter person or teen to sleep on, too.The furnishings are perfectly appropriate for a beach rental - if not better than many other places I have stayed.

Staff in lobby were happy to give great recommendations on things to do in Port A & Corpus Christi & places to eat. Plenty of parking, carts & luggage trolleys available to assist with loading/unloading baggage & groceries. ( SHOP IN ARANSAS PASS OR CORPUS !!)

We like that this sits about 2 miles away from "DOWNTOWN". Less golf cart traffic & still quite easy to go out to dinner.

I doubt I'd choose anywhere else unless it was a spur of the moment trip down....Truly enjoy this property !

Room Tip: We enjoyed a balconey facing the pool that overlooks the beach (owner leases through VRBO)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank robin s
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We stayed in condo 507. Overall it was nice as was the property as a whole. However, there were no filters for the coffee maker--which I have never had happen before. When I called the front desk, I was told that the owners were not required to provide filters. If that's the case, visitors should be told to bring their own, and we were not. Also, the TV in the living was very out-dated and the remote did not work. In fact, the remote was so outdated we couldn't figure out how to open it! I have owned a rental property condo in Port Aransas before and these two small, but important, things should be taken care of, especially for a property that markets itself as top notch.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alamobabe
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I loved the Aransas Princess Hotel. Very clean exterior andinterior, very nice spacious condo #209 with beautiful views, quality throughout, great kitchen, a perfect location, beachfront, clean linens and comfy beds & pillows. And I can never get enough of the ocean sounds & beach views while sitting on the balcony drinking my morning cup of coffee; it's therapy to the soul!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rose O
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We booked our stay at the Aransas Princess in October for the late April TX Sandfest. Booked condo 707 as it was a new one bedroom with a beautiful view. Their policy said they could not guarantee which condo but it would be comparable. We arrived today to find ourselves in room 109. Old, beat up, no view but an old green building and the same rate (it is a 2 bedroom but as there are only 2 of us that's no advantage with all the other downers). We were not notified that the owners of 707 took it off the market for the full month earlier so we could chose another condo or cancel and go elsewhere. At $231 per night, this is a cheat. Do NOT book at this location.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple