“I will never stay there again”
Review of Alister Square Inn

Alister Square Inn
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 22 June 2005

The pool/entertainment area is set a good distance from the complex, however some irresponsible party goers decided to party all night long right out side of their room. Unfortunately I was situated right next door and did not get any sleep all night long. At 3:30 I called and told the night auditor about the disturbance. I asked the auditor to call the police or put a stop to the noise. The noise subsided for a few minutes then started up again. In the morning I asked for my money back, but only got an attitude from the manager. I also called the Port Aransas police in the morning and spoke to a person called Stephanie that confirmed that the only call they received from the Alister Inn was at 5:30 in the morning. I did find out that the police was finally called at 5:30 in the morning was because another guest had called, according to the manager. I will be filing complaints to the BBB in Corpus Christi, the Texas Attorney General, and Federal Trade Commission. I thought is was absolutely rude that my request was ignored.

Stayed: May 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 12 July 2004

What a great stay! We didn't know the area and stayed in Corpus. We realized our mistake (that we wanted to be on the beach) and moved to the Alister Inn South. We had originally gone to the sister property (Alister Inn). They only had a room available at the South location. Great rate, clean room, Excellent location (1/4mish from beach acess 1A), good pool, and the staff were wonderful. The people that own these properties really seem to care that you have a pleasant stay. We would certainly go back.

3  Thank bigpigtx
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Tx
Reviewed 23 May 2004

The rooms were small and not accessible as described. The staff lied about there service. The property was very dirty, including beer cans, trash and debris scattered along the walkway and parking lot. Do not stay here!!!!!!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member