“Cool place, good ice cream. ”

Desserted Island Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Port Aransas
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Description: After 8 years in Port Aransas I have moved down the main street, Alister, after new owners bought the building I was in. I re-opened in February 2013 . If you want to keep having my Famous Brownie Sundaes, coffee shakes, Key Lime Pie shake, cheesecake, apple pie and the Big Fat Banana Split come to the new 2700 sq. ft. shop. Same bright pink and yellow colors with the decor collected from my travels around the world. If you go looking for me in my old location KNOW that it is not me. There is only one Desserted Island! Smell the brownies!
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to grab an ice cream. Neatly decorated and painted. Good ice cream and service. Reasonable priced. Must try this place.

2  Thank Stephen E

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The ice cream is still that wonderful Blue Bell from the Little Creamery in Brenham. The vibes are still exotic and full of good fun. Erin Anglin runs a "cool" place for temptations, games of checkers and foosball, wi-fi connections and flirting with the cute guy sitting at the table by the window. Of course it's a great place for grandmas and dad and kids. Sit inside where it's cool or sit out on the sun-drenched patio. There's art and baked brownie smells inside and out.

2  Thank Gabriele S
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We came here last year and each of us girls got our own different sundaes...Key Lime, Warm Brownie, and I had the S'more. They were so big they had to practically roll us to the truck. This year we were smart about it. We ordered one and split it and it was just right. Prices are great, establishment is clean, and the staff is very friendly. Will see you next trip.

1  Thank BeckWilhite
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We saw this shop as we were driving by and decided to stop in. I like all the different decorations from around the world. The shop was clean, the ice cream was good, the young lady behind the counter was very friendly. I like the sink in the shop so you can wash your hands after enjoying a cone! The remarks made about the foreigners was in poor taste to me, because unless you are an AMERICAN INDIAN then your family came here as foreigners, at least they are here working legally.

1  Thank mkm49
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Our party of 8 came here one evening for dessert. My husband and I shared a warm brownie sundae that was really good. It is an eclectic place to sit and pig out!

1  Thank houstonnative47