“Fair for the price”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Was surprised to find this place. Service was a little slow. Food was good. Cindy our waitress was very cordial and helpful with the speciasl. Would go back

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Found a coupon on coastalbendmenuguide.com for a free appetizer with purchase of 2 entrees. Had the queso ultimo. It was delicious! The salsa is very fresh and good, but the chips are a little hard. The Island Pepper plate was awesome as was the white queso. My husband had the Grande Burrito and said it was good.

The atmosphere is average but food makes up for it. Can sometimes be a wait because of small amount of space.

Gave it 4 stars because they only take cash or personal check. They have an atm for those who don't carry cash, which I am sure they get a good fee from.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

The first time we tried to eat here, there was a very long wait, so we returned the next night at 5pm (when they opened) for an early dinner. We ordered the guacamole for an appetizer and they make it table side. My husband loved it, I thought it was good, but there was too much cumin for my liking. My husband ordered the fajitas and I got the appetizer of crab stuffed avacado with melted cheese on top. The fajitas were delicious and there was a lot of food for one person. Mine was good, but I don't think I would order it again. Margaritas and hot sauce were good, which is always a good sign the place will be good also!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

over the years we have eaten here a dozen times. food is fresh gulf fare. I always have the fish, this year topped with a mango salsa with grilled veggies(squashes onions Portobello mushrooms) and rice pilaf. guacamole at the table is also very good. great bar. food is always fresh and I always come back but I wish the chef would take the flavor profile up a notch.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Always hesitant of a restaurant that doesn't post the menu and prices on their website, but we decided this year to give the place a try. We arrive and are told it will be a 40 minute wait so we decided to try a margarita while we are waiting. $20.00 later for two margarita's with little or no tequila and one soft drink. WHO DOESN'T ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS THESE DAYS!! THE PLACE ACCEPTS CASH ONLY! As we were into a 50 minute wait outside (the place is tiny inside with chairs out in the sun to wait) we grabbed a copy of a menu to see OUTRAGEOUS prices for Mexican food. Enchiladas for $15.00? Really? Just because you give it some lengthy Spanish name you can't pronounce doesn't make an enchilada worth that much money. At that point we decided not to waste any more of our time or money at the place and left without eating.