“Great food ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here at Seafood and Spaghetti Works we offer a variety of delicious dishes. Our homemade selections range from signature seafood creations to the traditional dishes of Italy. Our eclectic menu is sure to satisfy your family on any night out. Family owned and operated for over 38 years, we have delicately curated our recipes from scratch. We look forward to sharing good food and drinks with you on our island.
“Great food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Eaten here several times and food is great. Salad bar is wonderful and the bread is perfect too. Our server was a little rude but all in all we all had an excellent meal. Highly recommend this place. We brought a bag of our own fish and had it pan seared! Yummy.

1 Thank Natalie B

Houston, Texas
“Great pizza and pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Their pizza and pasta are both very good. I can't speak for the seafood, as no one at our table tried any. The salad bar is great, as well as the soup they had that night. Service was good, not great, but nothing to complain about.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Victoria, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Great service. My friend ordered a habanero margarita and I ordered a spicy mango margarita and they were both delicious. I ordered the stuffed chicken and it was very good. It was stuffed with mozzarella, pastrami, and garlic, and baked with butter (loads of it) and sherry, so by no means is this a healthy dish. My friend ordered the dome steak and he was highly satisfied. Both meals came with the salad and soup bar (most dishes on the menu do). The salad bar was small, yet substantial and had several additives..4 types of dressings. The only somewhat negative comment I have is that my meal came with a side of noodles with tomato sauce that was really just..there..absolutely nothing special about them.

Texas
“Over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Ok food but not outstanding $80 for 2 adults and 1 kid. Salad bar was just ok as well. Not the fish I expected at the coast. It is a nice atmosphere and staff was very nice just expected a little more for $80

1 Thank BransonRegular
Alexandria, Minnesota
“1 good and 1 not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We both had the red snapper mine was grilled and tasted great, but my husband had the blackened and it was a little tough, the waitress said it was odd and she was sorry. The side dishes were good and the portions were ample. The locals said their cheesecake was great, we tried it and found it ok, nothing impressive! I would go back, but I doubt my husband would! We thought the place was very nice and looked clean.

• Visited May 2014