“Great Food not Great Service”

Seafood & Spaghetti Works
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here at Seafood and Spaghetti Works we offer a variety of delicious dishes. Our homemade selections range from signature seafood creations to the traditional dishes of Italy. Our eclectic menu is sure to satisfy your family on any night out. Family owned and operated for over 38 years, we have delicately curated our recipes from scratch. We look forward to sharing good food and drinks with you on our island.
Port Aransas, Texas, United States
“Great Food not Great Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The new place is very open and has a nice atmosphere. The service is slow and the managing staff does not seem to care. The main courses are really good, and the pizza is pretty good as well. If you are not in a hurry, this is a good place to eat.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mlelmlml

Fort Worth, Tx.
“Best Crab Cake I have ever eaten!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

After trying to get in multiple restaurants Saturday evening, only to find 1-3hr wait times, we decided to "take out". We ordered the large seafood feast & Ahi tuna appetizer. My husband & I split both, and had plenty left over. It was absolutely delicious!!! I have craved those Crab Cakes ever since and can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Fine dining in a casual atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Although the meal started out rough because the Dome Steak I ordered came to me overcooked and I had to wait so long that my date finished eating his food before I even received mine, I would go again. The salad buffet was very fresh and offered a variety including a few different pasta salads. The BEST thing about this restaurant is their Habanero Margarita; it is creative and spectacular, especially if you like the margarita flavor with a bit of spice added. Also, the Dome Steak is very creative. The staff is friendly. We even met the owner who is a very nice and welcoming gentleman. My date and I will be going back

Visited July 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Last day in PA we found Seafood & Spaghetti Works. Clean, good food, great service with a nice soup/salad bar and wonderful deserts. I'd defiantly go back. We had adults (ages 30 to 75) and kids (15, 12 and 6) and everyone was happy. This is NOT a beach view restaurant. It's on the other side of the road. Oh...full bar. Great Majito and don't pass up the Bread Pudding. It's better than mine!

• Visited June 2014
“Great sophisticated seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

A little pricey. Pizza was amazing! Salad and soup buffet was worth it. Not the best view since it is not on the water. Kids loved the spaghetti with one giant meatball.