“Horrible”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I went to this restaurant with family and let me warn future customers, the service here sucks. We waited almost an hour to get all of our food,( only one plate was served, out of 5, ten more minutes for other plates) finally when we did it was somewhat burned and stuck to the skillet. The waitress had attitude, i had to ask her for cups when sodas were served. Also when plates were served I had to remind her that we needed eating utensils. She acted like she didn't understand English which was ok because im bilingual, but before I left I overheard her speaking it to co workers. Seriously? Before I left I explained the situation to the manager and he did not care he had the nerve to say he can check the cameras cause he knows we hadn't waited that long, basically calling us liars. Check the darn cameras why am I gonna lie.Worst svc I've ever had. Do not come to this place the food is not worth the svc, unless you don't mind being treated like crap.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This mexican restaurant had a good selection of food at reasonable prices. It can get loud in the restaurant when there are a lot of people. It is popular with the locals and can get crowded during peak times. The breakfast specials are a good value. On the day we went, they had 2 eggs, 2 pancakes & 2 slices of bacon for $4.99.

1  Thank Cathy A
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Love the shrimp cocktail, green chicken enchiladas, shrimp diablo, taco salad and any breakfast items. The sweet tea is also a bonus. The service is great and you can order anything from the menu at breakfast. We have been here for a bring your fresh caught fish dinner and it was so yummy! The bar is a small part of this establishment.. But how great you can get a margarita! Enjoy!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My sister and I stopped in to have a margarita. So we sat at the bar, we were served chips and salsa. The staff kept asking us if we were going to order food. We made it clear we only having drinks. The food was good looking but don't bug people so much.

1  Thank sharon w
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We dine here every time we're in Port A. The breakfast is always one of the best in town. The Mexican dinner specials are good and usually less than $10 each. Tuesday nite $1.50 draft Dos Equis are a hit. We believe this to be the best Mexican restaurant on the Island, althought not the best we've ever had elsewhere. Very casual attire and atmosphere. Might be crazy busy during the summer, but we've never waited for a table. The waitresses aren't cute and talkative teenagers - good! We always return!

1  Thank SouthernBoy2000