“Perfect stay!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
Texas
“Perfect stay!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We decided at the last minute to drive to Port Aransas and stay the night. I did a quick search on Trip Advisor and decided to go with the number one choice. We were not disappointed! The hotel seemed brand new and was very pretty! I walked in and requested a room. The gentleman at the desk was very patient and efficient. He listened carefully to my requests and gave thoughtful consideration to which room he would offer. He gave me a great price especially for a last minute reservation. We stayed in room 313 and it was very nice! It was large with 2 queen beds and lots of extra room. There was a lamp on each side of the beds and one in the desk which all had 2 plug-in for our many devices. So often we scamper for the one or two plugs to plug in our phones & laptop or ipad but this room had enough plugs for all 3 of us!! There was a nice refrigerator larger than the one you usually find and a microwave in addition to a coffee maker. The bathroom was really nice with a very large shower with towels that were larger than usual. The room seemed brand new! There was a sign in the elevator about how they wash not only the sheets but the comforters after every stay. I could tell the bedding was fresh and clean with plenty of fluffy pillows. The air conditioner worked very well & was quiet. The room in general was as quiet & comfortable. As we were leaving we were stopped at the door by a very nice gentleman who was cleaning our room and found a pair of shoes my daughter left behind. He came all the way down stairs and caught us just in time with the shoes in his hand. That is above and beyond service!! I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again any time we return to the cute little town of Port Aransas!!!

Room Tip: Room 313 was extra large!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Graham, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

We usually stay at Holiday Inns to get points, but it was booked so we stayed here. We got a suite. It was plenty big, very clean and comfortable. We needed an extra pillow and they brought it right away. Great hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Austin, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great new Hilton property on Port Aransas! Ask for Camille at the Front Desk if you need any information on fishing. We booked a day fishing trip because of the information we received. Didn't catch many fish but we will definitely be back to this new location.

1 Thank Michelle G
Waco, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

As a diamond member, I stay at Hampton's over 40 times per year. This experience was probably the best I have had at a Hampton. Since the hotel is brand new, everything is nice and clean. The staff did a great job making me feel important as a diamond member ( thanking my status, offering the snack, upgrading my room, top floor location ), which is not something I always experience at other Hampton's. Also, as we were leaving, one of the managers or owners was exiting a room near ours. He asked how our stay was. I happened to overhear that the room cleaning lady found jewelry and had the manager come up to get it and take it to the office. That speaks volumes of the quality and integrity of the employees that work there. Also, the first night I was at the front desk and asked for additional towels. The young lady working the front desk was helping another customer, but she offered to bring the towels up to my room. She promptly brought them up and seemed happy to help. I used 60,000 points to pay for this room for 2 nights. The overall great experience sure made me happy to have spent the 60,000 points for my family vacation. Great job to the Hampton Port Aransas!

Plano, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Took a mini-vacation to Port Aransas with my family. This hotel is only a couple blocks from the beach, very clean and great staff. After a long day on the beach it was nice to come back to a comfy bed and get some good sound sleep. We'll be back for sure!

1 Thank Kelly Ann S
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Came in on a red eye trip and they were able to get me a room! The price was a little high since I was only there for 10 hours, but great location, great service and nice rooms! Can't wait to make this trip again sometime!

• Stayed July 2013
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here over the long July 4th weekend and can't say enough good about it. It's a great location central between beaches and downtown where all the food and entertainment is. The staff was ALL very nice and helpful with anything and everything that we wanted or needed. They have a nice gym, swimming pool, hot tub, good breakfast, easy parking, etc. There is a gas station in front of the hotel that was nice for easy runs for soda or snack if needed. Our breaker for some reason in our room would flip on and off a few hours and they were on top of getting it fixed in a timely manner. Staff was helpful with finding places such as beach location, restaurants, fishing spots, etc. I honestly cannot say enough about this hotel. (My husband travels 3-5 times a week for work so he's pretty hard to satisfy and he was very pleased.)

2 Thank BDuhon