“Thrilling yet safe. Must do”

Chute'em Up Parasailing
Ranked #2 of 42 Tours in Port Aransas
San Angelo, Texas
224 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Thrilling yet safe. Must do”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We took 3 trips and loved it. We saw dolphins,turtles, and a shipwreck. The first time my daughter was scared and the crew knew how to reassure her which I appreciate. Take a camera and get great photos. The crew will use your camera if you wish.

This is not the unsafe parasailing like in Mexico. The boat has a flat back so you gently take off and land. No worries or work, just great fun.

If you can only afford one activity while in the area, make reservations so you can do this.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank FamilyWithWheelchair

Nacogdoches, TX
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Bucket List...check!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

So this has been on my bucket list for over a dozen years. My husband and I did this for our 10 year anniversary...and he is scared of heights! Bless his brave heart! But we did it! We were nervouse before, during and after but the guys were very professional. I opted to have them take photos for me for an extra $15 which was worth every penny! You MUST make reservations because they are very busy.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank chirenoteacher
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

This is the second year that we have done this and again it was an amazing experience! The guide was the same from the year before which we liked and it just an awesome experience ! My husband and I highly recommend experiencing this adventure!

Visited August 2013