“You can't beat the breakfast”
Review of San Juan

San Juan
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Austin, Texas
“You can't beat the breakfast”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Always look forward to breakfast at San Juan!! You can't beat the service and the food is always great. Never tried cactus till now but I think I like it. They are always efficient and get the food to you in a hurry. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited August 2014

“Quaint”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Overall a nice place, keep to the Mexican food, it's amazing! The other is average... A nice thing is that the ENTIRE Menu is available for breakfast

Martindale, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT RETURNING”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went to eat breakfast on July 28 2014 with another couple. I ordered carne guisada tacos and they were awful. The other couple got sick with the old hot sauce. But what made me not want to ever go back is that there was a discrepancy with the other couple's order and instead of charging them Don Juan put it on my credit card without my knowledge. I would have paid for it if he felt it was owed but he didn't give me the option he just charged it to my account after he clearly stated that he was not going to charge her for it. Will never go back to this shady place!!! P.S. I check my statements Don Juan!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Julie N
Lehi, Utah
“Really good food & nice people”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We called in our order and went to pick it up. Juan was very friendly & accommodating on the phone. The food was ready in 5 minutes!! We had one chicken and one beef quesadilla grande to share amongst 4 adults. The beef one was my favorite! But the chicken one was good also. Juan threw in some delicious chips & salsa also!
**Very good customer service!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HRSHYLVR
“Awesome food and prices. Friendly staff!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Loved it all! We eat here every time we come to Port A. In act they are one of the reasons we come back.

Visited July 2014