“Good pizza and wings”

Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Join us for our all-day buffet every day, offering fresh salad, pizza, and pasta dishes. Order of the menu and enjoy our popular specialty pizzas, calzones, and sandwiches. Many of our dishes are also available as part of our gluten-free menu.
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Good pizza and wings”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

One evening we didn't want to go out for dinner so we ordered pizza and wings to be delivered. Delivery was prompt and food was delicious.

Visited September 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Pizza!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always stop by Port A Pizzeria when staying in Port A! Love their buffet!! Fresh salad bar, lots of different pizzas; including dessert pizza! Pasta, calzones, and breadsticks, YUM!! Don't forget the soft serve ice cream too!!

Visited October 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great pizza at an execellent price”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great buffet with a good choice of pizzas. Loved the dessert pizzas. I wish I had found them sooner.

Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Tx
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The Salad and Soup were very good and tasted fresh. There was a good selection on the pizza but it wasn't hot enough or something. Kind of tasted like pizza that had been out for a while. I liked that there was ice cream and dessert pizza. We were talking about going to sweets stop but we didn't need to after eating here. The restaurant needs to be updated. It kind of looks like an old bar. The prices were good. One of the games took my 50 cents and I couldn't get anyone to help me get my change back. If back in the area, I may come back.

• Visited October 2013
“Good value pizza in Port A”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My wife and I came to Port A this weekend to just get away. We wanted pizza and this place was near our hotel. Everything is buffet and for under 20 dollars we get drinks,salad,pizza and dessert. The only thing that could have been better is to. Have the food area warmer as the heat lamps were not quite as hot as they should have been. Overall a very good place to get thin crust pizza.

• Visited October 2013