“Home away from home!!!”
Review of Sea Isle Village

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Sea Isle Village
Schertz, Texas
“Home away from home!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Our family has ALWAYS stayed at Sea Isle Village, and never been disappointed. The Condos have always been extremely clean and fresh. We stay in the two we really enjoy on ocean view side, which have wonderfully huge patios. A hop and a skip to town, convienance is great. Private path to the beach. The rental agent was so friendly and very helpful and bubbly it made our stay. We always look forward to going back. Believe me we've stayed other places in Port A, but never happier as when we found Sea Isle. It has been our home away from home for years now. Love it and going back soon!!

Room Tip: Condos on the Ocean view sides are wonderful. Unit SIV 21 and 22 are wonderful and great views. Chec...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Brenda M

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
austin
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Has a great Deck !!! the Place was kleen and roomy.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank karnAustin
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Have stayed many places at Port A, and for the price, etc, this one is great. My family consisting of 4 adults, 3 teens, and a 1 yr old stayed in a very nice 2 bedroom. Was very clean, and had access to a grill just across the parking area. No roaches at all or other bugs in unit....only the mosquitoes which are everywhere at Port A. Close to everything, which is a plus. Had no problems with noise from other people staying there. The pool was nice also. Would stay again and I do recommend Sea Island Village.

Room Tip: Hated to put poor on the last 2 but there was no fitness center or room service that I know of. We...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Lfonts
San Antonio
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Mark,

I am an owner and director of the association at Sea Isle Village. I was there as well as virtually all directors that weekend of June 10th for a board meeting. Could you please tell me exactly when this occurred as it is very troubling to hear of this incident. We have never had a complaint such as yours although we, as other establishments in our industry cannot possibly control every individual in a particular situation without 24/7 security and that is extremely rare if it exists at all in Port A. We strive to make everyone's experience at Sea Isle Village as enjoyable as possible. The directors are unaware of any other owners being present on the premises that weekend and saying that, it is very possible that the offending individual in question was not honest in proclaiming he was an owner. We do have owners that long term lease their units to others and it is possible the person you are complaining about fits that description. If that was not the case, the individual was obviously spouting off due to his intoxication claiming to be an owner. If you don't mind(whenever you get around to this site again) could you give us the description of the alleged perpetrator? Regarding the wrong way driver, I witnessed that but didn't see or hear anyone chastising him. Perhaps he came back and did the same thing later when I wasn't able to observe. The directors and owners at Sea Isle Village are determined to get to the the bottom of this matter and your assistance would be greatly appreciated. We take pride in our property and the service we give our guests. We appreciate your consideration in this matter and look forward to your reply.

Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank preciousfromsa
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I stayed at Sea Isle Village this last weekend. I will never go back. I didn't have any issues with any guests. However, there were some owners staying in their unit this weekend as well. They were highly intoxicated and yelling at guests parking, driving the wrong way or standing in the walk way. He is an angry old man and I guess he thinks since he owns the hotel he can yell at whoever he wants. He was cursing and falling all over the place. Then he went in to the office to yell at his employees. Such a shame. I feel bad for the people that work there. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Mark B

Travellers are raving about these Port Aransas hotels

Del Valle, Texas
Reviewed 30 May 2012

The office onsite should be closed, they serve no purpose anymore. Had to go off-site to pay&leave keys. if u want clean towels you have to pay a fee or go to laundry mat (I’m on vacation HELLO!), we could have brought some if we were notified of all the changes, no broom, vacuum so we couldn’t sweep our own mess of sand. We were told our room had both. TV remotes didn't work in all 3 bedrooms and living room, you try and tell my husband to get up and change the channel. We stay every 4th July, not anymore. trashy hotel, zero customer service.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. Not worth the money.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank sC0de
League City, Texas
Reviewed 27 July 2011

First of all, the condo itself was very nice once you got indoors and the rowdies passed out after midnight. Everything else was below par. The parking spaces are suited for a Smart Car and not much else so everyone ends up taking two spots to try and keep the door dings to a minimum. Didn't work as i recieved several of those. During our stay I had the pleasure of listening to a wide variety of music, most of which I didn't particularly enjoy after midnight. Did I mention that two different people walked into our condo thinking it was thiers? That really did happen. Management really should have tried to keep the reigns on the partying. Basically there are alot of condo's in Port A that do a much better job for the same money so look around before booking here.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family