I love this place. The only reason it doesn't get five stars is because it's no Hilton. It's close enough to the beach. The staff were friendly. The continental breakfast, while not having as many options as I would have liked, was great (as always) as far as the kids were concerned. I loved the space in the rooms. We never felt cramped, or as though it was messy from all of our stuff. The only (big) complaint I have is that I made my reservation over the phone for 89 per night. When we got to the hotel, they said it was 129 per night. Though I had the reservation number, I had no proof of the quoted price so there was nothing I could do but stay there. Be sure to get proof!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is one of the closest hotels to the beach. We are a non-smoking place and not pet - friendly. The property is located across Island Moorings and next to Palmilla Beach Resort. You can drive to the beach for only less than half a mile and walking distance for just three blocks away. Days Inn Port Aransas offers free continental breakfast, free parking boat parking and free access to our wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Port Aransas TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Port Aransas Hotel Port Aransas
- Port Aransas Days Inn
- Days Inn Port Aransas TX Texas