My husband and I took a quick vacation trip to Port A and decided on the Days Inn Port Aransas. We had never stayed at a Days Inn but decided to do so due to the economic price. The hotel was very clean; staff were very nice and quick to handle any concerns we had, such as the TV remote missing and we wanted more coffee in our room. Within minutes, they showed up fulfilling our requests. The pool lights weren't on in the evening so we requested they be turned on, and within less than 5 minutes, staff turned lights on. Comfy beds, cold AC (just the way I like it)! Clean rooms; I will definitely consider Days Inn for my next visit to Port A!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is one of the closest hotels to the beach. We are a non-smoking place and not pet - friendly. The property is located across Island Moorings and next to Palmilla Beach Resort. You can drive to the beach for only less than half a mile and walking distance for just three blocks away. Days Inn Port Aransas offers free continental breakfast, free parking boat parking and free access to our wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Port Aransas TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Port Aransas Hotel Port Aransas
- Port Aransas Days Inn
- Days Inn Port Aransas TX Texas