Room 116, ground floor, poolside, 2 queen beds, microwave, fridge w/ freezer, extra sink by the microwave and fridge, pool is not heated. Late check in at 8:30 pm was no problem, Eunice handled our check in and was pleasant and accomodating. The room was very spacious and clean but had the strong cleaning odor, we left the door open for a few minutes and the smell subsided enough to be comfortable. The beds were clean and comfortable as were the bathroom and towels. Breakfast was typical with the normal cold cereals, apples, bananas, yogurt, bagels, apple juice, orange juice, coffee, tea, sweet rolls and a waffle iron. People moved in up above us which we could hear them walking around, but was quiet when it was time for bed. All in all it was a pleasant stay, quiet and relaxing, about a quarter mile from the beach. If you drive to the beach and want to park go up between the Pier and the Jetties for free parking. Travelled with wife and 12 year old son. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is one of the closest hotels to the beach. We are a non-smoking place and not pet - friendly. The property is located across Island Moorings and next to Palmilla Beach Resort. You can drive to the beach for only less than half a mile and walking distance for just three blocks away. Days Inn Port Aransas offers free continental breakfast, free parking boat parking and free access to our wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Port Aransas TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Port Aransas Hotel Port Aransas
- Port Aransas Days Inn
- Days Inn Port Aransas TX Texas