“Fast delivery!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #57 of 80 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our family decided to stay in our condo for dinner after a long day in the sun. We ordered Pizza Hut wings & pizza on-line around 9:30 p.m. Confirmation said up to an hour until delivery. Not unusual for a summer Friday night at the beach. We were surprised when there was a knock on the door about 20 minutes later. Pizza delivery! The boys immediately gobbled up the wings and the pizza was all gone by end of night. Decent pizza & wings, fast delivery, reasonable price.

1  Thank tacgaines

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We never found great seafood in Port Aransas but when we were tired of spending $80 on a mediocre meal we went to Pizza Hut on Hwy 361. They were great and the honey bbq wings were awesome!

1  Thank BransonRegular
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We decided to go get some pizzas for the family while down at Port Aransas. I went to the location and ordered. They were training a new girl and she had great difficulty getting the order input in the cah register. A holiday weekend is a BAD time to be training new employees. She was helpful- but the other lady on the registers (the trainer) was rude and aprupt with customers. I ordered 2 large Pizzas and Cinnamon Sticks and one Personal Pan Pizza and it came to over $50- and when I asked for Parmesian Cheese- it was 85 cents a piece. Also, my Personal Pan was burnt. I could only eat the center area- threw most of it away. I would rather have taken the money and put it toward a nice family meal at a local restaurant. I will never make that mistake again while in Port A.

1  Thank Christi V
Reviewed 28 May 2014

ordered a take out pizza. was done on time and hot. the taste was almost inedible.. I've always found pizza hut as an acceptable pizza- not great but good but not this time. Will never try again.

1  Thank bob b
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Very delicious! Great staff! The manager on duty Owen(I believe was his name) was very friendly and helpful! The waitress had only been there 4 days and wasn't too familiar of the menu.. All in all it was a good experience

2  Thank Chris-Holly D