My husband and I moved to Corpus Christi and found a "home" at Seashell Village Resort, while we looked for a permanent place to live. We had an extended vacation for about four months here. Martha, manager, and her daughter, Jill, are a customer oriented team! The village is just that -- off one of the main beach streets -- it sits nestled back among palm trees. The staff is friendly and professional. The grounds are beautifully tended. The suites we stayed in had a bedroom and full kitchen. It came stocked with everything we needed with which to cook or clean. Plenty of grills on the grounds, so steak, grilled shrimp or fish is delicious. We met some really nice couples and people, mainly Winter Texans.
I became ill and wound up in the hospital (and two-week coma) a week after we checked in. I cannot tell you how grateful we are to Martha and her entire staff. They stepped in to help support my husband and take care of our dog while I was in ICU. Amazing! Angels all around us! THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY ON PORT A. It's within walking distance to the beach, restaurants (Try Jay's Seafood & Spaghetti), boutiques, gift shops, and Coffee Waves (an island version of Starbucks) that is out of this world. The only drawback was during the off season, the village expanded its pool and picnic areas. Our condo was right across from the pool, and the sound of jack hammers all day was grating; however, we've toured the facility lately. The construction they did was well worth it -- just wish we hadn't been directly across from it. But Martha made a way to accommodate a longer stay while I recovered. The pool area is breathtaking with covered lounging spaces, as well as a warm and cold water pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashell Village Resort is a multi-building complex of condominimum style rooms that are beautifully decorated. All units have private entrances and front porches. Our rooms have kitchenettes and full kitchens that are fully furnished with all necessary cooking supplies. Our resort features a large, modern pool area with two seperate swimming pools new in 2012. We even keep one heated in the winter! BBQ grills, large dining tables, pergolas with lounge chairs and cabanas with lounge beds finish out the pool area making it the center of our resort. Our courteous and professional staff make coming to Seashell Village feel like a vacation amongst friends. We welcome families back year after year, they make this a special place. We invite you to join us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Seashell Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shell Village Hotel Port Aransas
- Seashell Village Resort Port Aransas, Texas