“Filthy and nasty. Don't let the pictures fool you!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Seaside Motel and Condominiums
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Where do I start? The place reeks of smoke, the couch was coated in dirt, floor was filthy......I told the kids to keep their shoes on and don't touch anything! The outside was no better.......the pool was dirty, sharp screws were sticking thru the fence, mildewed loungers, a couple of rough looking characters loitering ......again told the kids not to touch anything and stay with me! We walked thru the place and headed to the office to demand our money back. I by no means expected a luxury motel......just a clean place on the beach. It is on the beach all right....I would choose to stay a distance and walk. We went down the road and found a place that was extremely nice and not for much more money.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 30 July 2013

this is the best place to stay, we have been coming here for years not only because the beach is mere steps from your door, but also because its pet friendly with reasonable rates...the staff has always been friendly and great. there isn't even a question, I mean seriously your at the beach how much time do you plan to be indoors, also love the fact that the minifridge is in the room.....absolute best, no comparison....

Room Tip: I always hate climbing stairs so I ask to be on ground level
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mistie L
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Well we don't get to the beach very often because we live so far away. We chose seaside motel because it is right by the beach and in just a few steps you are in the surf but the room was very plain and had stickers on the carpet and I'll tell you stepping on a sticker going to the bathroom at 3:00am will WAKE you up!!! It also had only one a/c unit and it was in the living room, none in the bedroom. Sand everywhere and a whole bunch of college kids stayed next door to us and partied all night and it was nice to wake up to beer cans and bottles and puke outside our door!!! We will stay somewhere else next time....

Room Tip: Well just ask for one that is quiet and clean...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This by far was one of the best times we had in Port Aransas, even though it was cold when we went we still had a freaking blast! We stayed in the suit on the 3rd floor and didn't have to leave if we didn't want to! This place has everything you need, besides the food. We booked our next trip when we turned in the key because we knew that we wanted to come here again. There rooms are clean, very roomy, and the VIEWS are wonderful! Open the doors and there's the beach. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank biggmommasplace
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had a really nice time during my stay June 2013. It is a much older hotel and condo facility. Really needs an update. But I have always felt that I'm not my room that much anyway. I did see a few roaches as well and the mattress caused back aches and hip pain, the second bed was a fold out futon, the pool was cloudy. Those are the downers. The uppers are that it is right at the beautiful beach, the front desk people are super sweet and helpful. The housekeeping staff are as sweet as they can be. The pool, although cloudy, was nice and 6ft deep, lots of lounge chairs. Right outside the pool area are 3-4 grills and 2 picnic tables. We grilled out there and loved it. I had a nice time there and a nice time in Port Aransas.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynnette R
Reviewed 26 April 2013

For a quick getaway it was great! Open the door and hear the surf- that close! The staff was very considerate. Reasonable prices, pet friendly, clean and convenient to everything. We stayed in the motel portion on the ground floor - parking was good. We had a small fridge and microwave. Would go back for the location alone.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Carol T
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My friend and I stayed here over the weekend and for the price I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The hotel is literally steps from the water and a 15 min bike ride from everything else. The staff was really nice (excluding the person who answered the phone and took our reservation, she was a bit short with words and had a bad attitude), the room was very clean and even though it was a smoking room it didn't smell like smoke at all... actually smelled pretty nice which was a pleasant surprise, beds were comfortable, the pool (even though you have the ocean right there) was actually pretty nice, there was no problem with hot water like in some other reviews and the shower actually had a lot of water pressure, they have an area at the front of the hotel for you to wash off after the beach and they have a cool viewing deck on the second floor you can just chill on.
Overall, we had a great experience here but if your used to upscale 5 star hotels then this might be too small and comfortable for you but if you're there to enjoy the seaside then this place is perfect at a great price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends