“Great if you like roches.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Seaside Motel and Condominiums
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
San Antonio, Texas
“Great if you like roches.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I booked the room for a 4 night stay. On the day of check - in I got there a little early (3:30) and tried to check - in and the receptionist was very rude and told me no that check - in was not until 4:00. When we did get our room and started to unpack we started to notice the room had an infestation of roaches. I notified the staff right away and she told me that it was to late to do anything and I would have to wait until the next day. I didn't hear from them so I called back and they told me they forgot. The exterminator didn't get out to my room until 6:30 of the second day of my trip. On the third day at around 11:30 am they closed the pool for cleaning and didn't open it until day four of my trip. During the duration of my trip every time I tried to talk to the staff or ask questions they were very rude. I am never staying there again and would never recommend anyone stay there.

• Stayed July 2014
7 Thank losChinchilla

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Horseshoe Bay, Texas

Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park

199 Park Road 52

Stonewall, TX 78671

Save to My Maps

This was our first time visiting Port A, and this hotel was recommended by one of our family members. This hotel is not rated a four star hotel but to us it was every bit of a fours star hotel. The bed was super comfy, our rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly, we were very close to the beach and we had low rates. i recommend this hotel and we will be back. so if your looking for a great time and on a budget this is the place to stay!!!!

Thank you all for a memorable stay!!!!

Room Tip: i recommend rooms on the secong floor!!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Love this hotel and port Aransas. This is a no frills place so if you want fancy this isn't it. If you want a friendly reasonably priced clean room that couldn't be any closer to the beach this is it. This is the third summer that weve stayed here. I've already got a room reserved for next summer. I recommend this place to all my freinds. Parking can be a little tight at times. Other than that no complaints at all.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Port Aransas, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at Seaside many times and never had any problems. We had a little hiccup this time with the carpet in our room being wet due to the a/c leaking. They were on top of the problem with fans and offered to place us in a condo for the night until the carpet could dry. Just another reason why I love staying here. They've always gone above and beyond to keep there guests happy. Can't wait until our next stay.

Stayed June 2014
Lytle
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a family "Get together" at Port Aransas over Memorial Day Weekend. Some of our kids and their families camped on the beach- but we had a 1 bedroom condo at Seaside Motel. We also got 2 regular motel rooms for 2 of our other kids and their families. The staff was super friendly. We were on the second floor and one of the motel staff helped my husband bring up some of the heavier items from our car. The motel is old- and in some ways outdated- but our rooms were clean, our kitchen was great and when we needed a cookie sheet the staff got it to us immediatley. The beach is right across the street. The best part- they are Dog Friendly. a one-time fee of $10 for the dog. Not a per day charge. The younger kids in the family enjoyed the swimming pool and picnic area. The guests all seem like family and everyone speaks when you pass them in the parking lot. The only down side is the parking. Very limited. And it is worse when people take up a space for their car and one for the golf buggy, But, we plan on staying there again- hopefully, many more times.

Room Tip: Motels rooms only on bottom floors. Condos on second and third floors.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Christi V
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Awesome location, feet away from the beach. Great if spending most of time on the beach, clean and basic. Did I say beach?!? Close to beach. Reminds me of a no frills Motel 6, carpet Kind of gross, pet friendly. Microwave and fridge. If you want luxury, this is not for you. If you want a comfy bed and proximity to beach this is for you.

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank ChucoChica
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I had read the reviews of this hotel and wasn't going to book a stay here. However I know people don't go on and right good reviews. I had called Thursday night to let them know I'd be arriving late Friday night after they were closed. So they had put my room key where I could find it. The lady we spoke to was very polite. Next morning went in and the lady who was there wasn't very friendly. I had not stayed in port aransas except one other time and my sister and me didn't know where to go eat for breakfast. The room was great and bed was comfortable. Only complaint was lady in front desk and shower head was low. I am 5'10 and had to bend back fairly low. Other than that will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014