“ old but fairly clean ”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Aransas
Seaside Motel and Condominiums
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
Hemphill, Texas
“ old but fairly clean ”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Its an old hotel its small the staff was nice our room seemed clean but i did see a roach yuck we will not stay here ever again. Oh it is real clost to beach right by acess roadThere is a super nice hotel across the street called sand castle we will probably go there next time

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank hookiemomma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
San Antonio
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is not a fancy condominium and it really only has the basic accommodations. Our room had a little microwave, small fridge and a TV. No Iron or hair dryer (which was not a problem just asked our neighbor for theirs to use). The towels had a funny odor to them, so I think I will just take mine on the next trip. The motel is just a few steps from the beach, which is great. Staff was nice and friendly and our room was ready early. We had our family and friends that were staying their also.

Room Tip: Take your hair dryer and iron if you need them.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank James C
Spring
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We made a reservation for a room with 2 double beds a month prior to our visit. Upon check-in, we were given a room with 1 bed and a futon couch. When I asked the clerk about the mix-up, she replied "Most people don't b**ch about an upgrade. (What upgrade??) They called this unit a condo, but if was missing what we needed most - 2 beds. The only AC unit was in the room with the futon. There is a fan in the wall between the rooms that we were told is supposed to "push the cold air through" to the bedroom. When the fan was plugged in, it did not work. It made a strong fire like smell in the room. The lady at the front desk was extremely rude. We got a refund and stayed at a nearby property that was MUCH nicer for only a few dollars more.

• Stayed July 2014
5 Thank texasgirls123

Travellers are raving about these Port Aransas hotels

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I booked the room for a 4 night stay. On the day of check - in I got there a little early (3:30) and tried to check - in and the receptionist was very rude and told me no that check - in was not until 4:00. When we did get our room and started to unpack we started to notice the room had an infestation of roaches. I notified the staff right away and she told me that it was to late to do anything and I would have to wait until the next day. I didn't hear from them so I called back and they told me they forgot. The exterminator didn't get out to my room until 6:30 of the second day of my trip. On the third day at around 11:30 am they closed the pool for cleaning and didn't open it until day four of my trip. During the duration of my trip every time I tried to talk to the staff or ask questions they were very rude. I am never staying there again and would never recommend anyone stay there.

• Stayed July 2014

Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park

199 Park Road 52

Stonewall, TX 78671

Save to My Maps

This was our first time visiting Port A, and this hotel was recommended by one of our family members. This hotel is not rated a four star hotel but to us it was every bit of a fours star hotel. The bed was super comfy, our rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly, we were very close to the beach and we had low rates. i recommend this hotel and we will be back. so if your looking for a great time and on a budget this is the place to stay!!!!

Thank you all for a memorable stay!!!!

Room Tip: i recommend rooms on the secong floor!!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Love this hotel and port Aransas. This is a no frills place so if you want fancy this isn't it. If you want a friendly reasonably priced clean room that couldn't be any closer to the beach this is it. This is the third summer that weve stayed here. I've already got a room reserved for next summer. I recommend this place to all my freinds. Parking can be a little tight at times. Other than that no complaints at all.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Port Aransas, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at Seaside many times and never had any problems. We had a little hiccup this time with the carpet in our room being wet due to the a/c leaking. They were on top of the problem with fans and offered to place us in a condo for the night until the carpet could dry. Just another reason why I love staying here. They've always gone above and beyond to keep there guests happy. Can't wait until our next stay.

Stayed June 2014