“The View Says It All”
other travellers have booked this property
Seating Area Dining Area
Tennis Courts
Covered Tables
Playground
Boardwalk to the Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jennifer...
Texas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had stayed at this condo under different management a few years back and had a great experience. This trip however, was very disappointing. When we arrived we noticed rotting take out food that had been left in the trash in the kitchen cabinet on shelf. It was rotting so bad that it had turned into liquid and was seeping out of the trash can onto the shelves and floors. I notified management right away when we arrived and again 24 hours later. I got response emails, but the issue was never taken care of and I was never contacted by a manager. Due to this issue the condo was full of roaches and ants. I ended up cleaning up what I could after I got tired of waiting on someone and it was pretty disgusting. We paid "peak season" rates to stay here and on the beach and I would of preferred staying at a hotel for a lot less money. Again I was never contacted by anyone in management even though I was told that they had been notified. Not a great way to treat people and a complete disregard of the issue.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Trash in condo and lack of response or responsibility by manager
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Margaret...
San Antonio, Texas
“The View Says It All”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Some come for the sand and surf, but April was a little chilly for swimming. Still, my mother and I wanted a place we could just relax and enjoy watching the ocean. Did we strike gold with Ocean Breeze Condo! It was just what we hoped for - clean, comfortable, cozy, and with a perfect view of the water and beach. Everything about the condo suited us (with the exception of no grab bars in the tub) and we very much appreciated the well-utensiled kitchen plus extras like a tool box (the hammer helped break ice!). With our Chihuahua in tow, we enjoyed eating, shopping and visiting around the Mustang Island and Port Aransas area, but the best part was coming back to the condo, grabbing a glass of iced tea, and parking on the balcony for that matchless view. Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view!!
Liked least: No grab bar in the shower/tub
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing