“BFF Beach Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sharon J
Alpine, Texas
“BFF Beach Getaway”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The Mustang Isle Condos were just as advertised on bringfido. Clean roomy and beautiful. So peaceful too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there in Port Aransas and would book again. The shopping and restaurants are great, need to stay longer to go to all. We enjoyed dinner at Moby Dicks and glad to find Coffee Waves great coffee and homemade Gelato of many flavors. We also drove to see Mustang Island state park while there and to the bridge that goes to Corpus Christi to meet family at Snoopy's.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Erika P
“Great get away!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a great time in Port Aransas, the condo is clean, close to the beach and has everything as described

DarlineT6...
Austin, Texas
“Wish we could have stayed longer!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My children, dog and I had just a few days to get away before school started. We wanted to go to the beach and Port Aransas was suggested. After scanning properties, I settled upon Island Time. We were so happy with this choice! The kids loved having their own room WITH A FLAT SCREEN TV and I loved the proximity to the beach and the ability to stroll with my dog daily. The property was clean and well stocked. The only complaint I have is the sofa bed was falling apart and the mattress was in need of replacement. However, I am short, so my feet didn't really reach the part that was falling apart and I did manage to get good rest. Fix that Sofabed and I'd give it 5 stars!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: Sofabed
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Daisynanc...
“I already want to go back.”
Reviewed 18 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The condo was surprisingly really nice. You can tell it's an older complex, but this unit was clean and decorated to the nines with beach stuff. I brought most of my own stuff to use but the condo was actually well equipped with towels, paper products, cleaning supplies, and kitchen ware. The only thing they didn't provide were dvds, but they do have basic cable so there is a variety of things to watch. Sand Key realty also made the booking fast and easy.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing