All reviewswafflespizza place across the streetroom was cleanwould stay here againheated poolwithin walking distancefresh fruitthe breakfast areahot breakfastexcellent staygolf cartnice poolconvenience storefree breakfastgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Stayed at this Best Western Hotel in Port Aransas and had a wonderful experiece. Friendly staff, refurbised room, heated pool, better-than-average breakfast, and convenient to beach and restaurants. We have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed. Our favorite on the island!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank travellinman55
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We went for our anniversary and stayed 3 nights and we both hated to leave! The hotel was clean, great housekeeping, never had to ask for a single thing. It is an older hotel but very nicely updated. Tammie at the front desk gave us a map of the area and several tips of things to do and see, also nearby restaurants to enjoy. It is only about 3 blocks to the beach. Nice pool area. Breakfast had many options; eggs, sausage, yogurt, waffles, fruit, cereal, and more. We look forward to staying here again in the future. The only reason I didn't give it a best review is the rooms open to the outside and there is parking noise outside and we could hear people walking in the room above us. The bed was comfortable. Rooms had a microwave, fridge, and small coffee maker. Air conditioning worked great and nice shower pressure. WiFi was a little slow but was free and worked!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are nice so you can park near your room. I think the upstairs rooms may be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NMgypsy
Reviewed 2 May 2017

This BW was excellent as the staff was helpful and friendly, clean room. comfortable bed, good breakfast, heated pool, etc... The location was easy to find and in a quiet area. the beach is just a short drive down the street. Don't forget to purchase a parking sticker for the beach as no parking is permitted anywhere without it. Need I say more?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CenTex08
Reviewed 1 May 2017

After several months of traveling for fun/business, I'd begun to think my hotel expectations were too high. Is it too much to ask for: friendly competent staff, clean rooms, clean beds and a decent breakfast?

I don't think that's too much to ask for and, thankfully, this Best Western supports that belief. For an island ubiquitous with sand, this hotel was refreshingly clean. The rooms were either new or newly renovated and it really made a difference. It smelled great and I didn't feel like I'd been contaminated by touching things!

We did eat breakfast and it was decent. We did not use the pool so I can't comment on the pool but it looked clean. For this price range, I was impressed and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Please note, this is an outward facing hotel (e.g. each room has access to the parking lot).
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa U
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Very clean rooms and very helpful staff. Took along a dvd player to watch movies. Could not get it to work and the front desk guy came to our room at 11pm to try to fix it. Two blocks off the Beach. You can walk or just walk next door or across the st. to rent a buggy..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family