“Absolutely love it!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Paradise Retreat

Large covered front patio with outdoor furniture to have your morning coffee, & evening cocktails.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Karen S
“Absolutely love it!”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This house was exactly what I was looking to find for our vacation. The house is bright, neat and clean. The beds are comfortable and the bedrooms are a nice size. The living area is inviting and great for relaxing or playing games. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the items one needs. Just add food and cook.
This whole experience was more like moving into a new home than it was renting a vacation spot. All the necessities are already there.
Corresponding was a breeze. I would email Rachel with a question and have an answer back quickly. She really seemed to care about her guest and did everything possible to make them feel at home. All I can say is I love this place and would book it again in a heart beat.

Your age range 50-64
22 Jun 2017
You are so kind! I loved working with you and am overjoyed with knowing how you liked our place! We'd have you back anytime!
Merle M
“Best Ever TIme”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We arrived on Feb. 4th to find a place that we did not expect, it was just like home. The place was very clean, the beds were very comfortable, everything we needed to make for meals was there. Internet was great, TV was great. Linda and Rachel were wonderful, every time I had a question they responded same day. The weather was great, I highly recommend Paradise Retreat.........

20 Feb 2017
Meryle and his wife were amazing guests! I would recommend th to anyone renting out. They were very thankful and kept great communication with us! We sure hope to have y'all again! You guys were a blessing from God!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
22 Jun 2017
I know it's been a while but I wanted to thank k you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for mentioning details in the patio and kitchen! We hope to have you again sometime!
katcorned...
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
“Nice retro 80's home”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Nice property, comfy beds, clean, very quirky 80's. Nice patio with a breeze so you could hear the breaking waves. We stayed 2 weeks and it was perfect for us.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
22 Jun 2017
I know it's been a while burn I did want to respond to your rating. We do very much appreciate you taking time to give us a review! It truly means a lot to us! Hope to have you again sometime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing