“AWESOME!!”

Texan Warbird Adventures
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is such a great experience and an awesome way to see Port Aransas. I will definitely be doing this again when we get back down there.

All reviews
"grandkids"
"ride"
"capt"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for helping me find what path is right for me, I had a wonderful time and believe you're doing a great job with customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My son wants to fly jets, so I thought I would let him have a little taste of what flying is all about.
I didn't want him to join that field until he knew what he was getting into.
Capt. Hayden and his wife Brandie were very nice and knowledgeable about the war plane. I encourage anyone who wants to be a pilot, to take this trip, it's well worth the money. Sam had a blast, as a matter of fact, he's going to do it again.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Thank you so much for the Warbird flight. We purchased this flight for my 77 year old father. It was absolutely perfect and he is already talking about his next trip up!