“Excellent meal, as usual”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Katy, Texas
“Excellent meal, as usual”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I am a food lover and love a good steak. When I am around home I dine at a variety of restaurants most of which are not chains (or are local/regional chains). What I love about Texas Roadhouse is their quality and consistency from location to location.

I believe they have THE BEST Ribeye around. Especially for the price. I ordered the 16 oz. Ribeye, medium with steak fries. The steak was cooked perfectly. It was tender, juicy and delicious.

Our server was very attentive and personable.

We experienced no issues during our meal.

My only complaint about some locations (not this one) is that some allow smoking and the "smoking section" is hardly separated from the non-smoking section.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JasonInKaty

Nederland, Texas
“One of My Favorites”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I hit this place all the time and am never disappointed. I usually sit at the bar but you can't go wrong seating anywhere in this place. The food is awesome and the staff is great. This place is decorated to the max and there is always great music playing. You absolutely have to stop by and if you sit at the bar, say hi to Missy, she'll get you fixed up right and keep them coming.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Carlos G
Port Arthur, Texas
“Love this place”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There is nothing to dislike about this place.The staff is friendly here and make you feel very welcomed.The food is excellent and I have not found anything that I have ordered that I didn't like.When I want a good steak this is the ONLY place I will go.

Visited January 2014
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good food, sometimes a wait, but worth it. The grilled shrimp, caesar salad, and sweet potatoes are really good!

• Visited January 2014
Nederland, Texas
“Great place!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place has great food, atmosphere, and a good wait staff. I've got several items which were all good. My fav is the grilled chicken salad and it is one of the best salads anywhere! Things here have always been good for me!

Visited January 2014