“Excellent!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ate here for the first time this week, and were very satisfied. We were there shortly after the 4pm opening time, were seated right away, our server was very polite, efficient, and promptly brought our drinks and appetizer, and fresh baked buns. We both ordered well done steaks which were cooked to perfection, and tasted great. The service was so perfect that our drink glasses never went empty and we were given complimentary buns and peanuts to take home. The decor is well done in the rough boards and the metal pails of peanuts that are a roadhouse icon. They have the steaks on display so if you want you can pick out the exact steak to be cooked. My wife and I were very impressed, and will definitely eat here again when in Port Arthur.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Sounds odd....but this is where we come when we want catfish! Live local...and it is hands down the best fish in town!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I am a food lover and love a good steak. When I am around home I dine at a variety of restaurants most of which are not chains (or are local/regional chains). What I love about Texas Roadhouse is their quality and consistency from location to location.

I believe they have THE BEST Ribeye around. Especially for the price. I ordered the 16 oz. Ribeye, medium with steak fries. The steak was cooked perfectly. It was tender, juicy and delicious.

Our server was very attentive and personable.

We experienced no issues during our meal.

My only complaint about some locations (not this one) is that some allow smoking and the "smoking section" is hardly separated from the non-smoking section.

1  Thank JasonInKaty
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I hit this place all the time and am never disappointed. I usually sit at the bar but you can't go wrong seating anywhere in this place. The food is awesome and the staff is great. This place is decorated to the max and there is always great music playing. You absolutely have to stop by and if you sit at the bar, say hi to Missy, she'll get you fixed up right and keep them coming.

1  Thank Carlos G
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There is nothing to dislike about this place.The staff is friendly here and make you feel very welcomed.The food is excellent and I have not found anything that I have ordered that I didn't like.When I want a good steak this is the ONLY place I will go.