“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Houston TX
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I consider myself a hamburger gourmet, and enjoy grinding my own grass feed chuck to grill hamburgers at home. I must say, Will and Jacks are one of the best hamburgers I've had at a restaurant, and I know they're very good when my wife feels the same way. It is certainly worth a 10 or 15 minute trip from South Padre Island to Port Isabel, and certainly you won't be disappointed with Will and Jacks.

• Visited September 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“WOW!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My family got hungry while shopping in the plaza and we were all pleasantly surprised while visiting Will and Jack's. While we rarely pay $40 for lunch we quickly got over it. The gyro is the absolute best I have ever had. Every aspect of this gyro has been perfected!

• Visited August 2013
Piedras Negras, Mexico
“Hats off on the Lamb Burger!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is one of the very best burgers I have ever eaten. The service is and ambiance is awesome. We can't wait to come back again! Definitely 5 stars from me!

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Horrible service”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went in for dinner this past Tuesday night. When we walked in no one greeting us and since we had never been there before we didn't know what to do. We grabbed some menus and found a seat. 20 minutes later staff noticed we were there and got us drinks. The place is very cute and eclectic but service was horrible and beer was served warm. The burgers were good, but not the best we've had. I was really looking forward to this place but unfortunately since the service was so bad we will not be returning.

Visited July 2013
FT Worth
“Cross the bridge for the best burger.”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Been here several times now. Tried the chili cheeseburger and fries on the last visit, I thought it was outstanding, messy of coarse, but thats what its all about. The atmosphere and occasional live music just adds to the charm. Love this place. !!

• Visited June 2013